TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #331
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    My post also sais a good reason not to post who you seer.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #332
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      Um... no it doesn't.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #333
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        When does day end anyway?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #334
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Um... no it doesn't.
          The more greens a wolf knows, the higher percentage chance they have of hitting the blues in the unknown pool. (re-worded)
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #335
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            The more greens a wolf knows, the higher percentage chance they have of hitting the blues in the unknown pool. (re-worded)

            Day ends sunday night or morning, forgot wich xD.

            And yes i told this to Mak on AIM, cuz if i said it on here, it would give the wolfs the idea, and i guess that was ruined xD, lol
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #336
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              The more greens a wolf knows, the higher percentage chance they have of hitting the blues in the unknown pool. (re-worded)
              Right. That makes more sense.

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #337
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                unless seer lies =)

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Sunday morning, unless a conclusive vote is reached.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Woah, did everyone just die or sumthing rofl
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      wow, that's a lot to chew through... Isn't day supposed to be over already? I don't have time to go through all the posts right now. I will do it sometime later today. k? k.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        I reccommend in the future we have shorter days. This day is just too long.

                        Also, Argo, i see your on. Give me a call about 11:00 if your not talking to Melony.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • gnr61
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7251

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          this day never ends.
                          I'm taking my vote off xplay and voting a safety on DBP. Been talking to people and I don't think im convinced about xplay just yet.
                          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                          Comment

                          • gnr61
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7251

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            oh bold DBP
                            squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              I need to talk to some people about their votes first. BDN, can you give the day until later tonight?

                              I need to talk to: heavy, manti, enr, argo, DBP and a few others.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #345
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I need to talk to some people about their votes first. BDN, can you give the day until later tonight?

                                I need to talk to: heavy, manti, enr, argo, DBP and a few others.
                                Changed to just: DBP

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...