TWG LI: Dead Alive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #316
    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

    Hai DBP, That post wasn't incredibly long.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #317
      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

      DBP TWG: Milled knows who he is, correst?
      DBP TWG: Correct.
      MegamnGTX: Yes.
      DBP TWG: (You are allowed to tell me)
      DBP TWG: Mind if I post this?
      DBP TWG: For clarification?
      MegamnGTX: Didn't know that millers weren't supposed to know
      MegamnGTX: yes
      DBP TWG: No big deal, doesn't affect anything.
      DBP TWG: Yes - I can post it, or yes you mind?
      MegamnGTX: You can post it


      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #318
        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

        Miller knows who (s)he is.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #319
          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Hai DBP, That post wasn't incredibly long.
          Sup, babe. And yeah, I expected it to be a bit longer, but the jack-ups seemed to remedy themselves, for the most part.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #320
            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

            Alright, here's what's wrong with your post: First off, accusing EnR of being a wolf. What evidence is there? You ramble on with random quotes, and then randomly accuse someone of being a wolf, with no actual evidence.

            Second, why is it a bad thing to tell the thread I seer'd a green? What harm could that POSSIBLY do? If anything, it benefits humans, because it lessens suspicions on those people. Yes, they could be a MW, but that's one wolf out of quite a few.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #321
              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              Alright, here's what's wrong with your post: First off, accusing EnR of being a wolf. What evidence is there? You ramble on with random quotes, and then randomly accuse someone of being a wolf, with no actual evidence.
              I agree that enr's wolfy, But freaky said he had ENR under ropes, so I kinda ignored him.
              I'll post the convo I had with freaky later, If I can find it.

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              Second, why is it a bad thing to tell the thread I seer'd a green? What harm could that POSSIBLY do? If anything, it benefits humans, because it lessens suspicions on those people. Yes, they could be a MW, but that's one wolf out of quite a few.
              Gives the wolves knowledge of who is in the alliance, so they can whittle numbers to their favor.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #322
                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                xplay - 4/7 - Maki, Manti, gnr, heavy
                argo - 1/7 - EnR
                EnR - 2/7 - freaky, DBP
                heavy - 1/7 - matt
                matt - 2/6 - argo, rzr
                Manti - 1/7 - Pyro
                rzr - 1/7 - meno
                gnr - 1/7 - xplay
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #323
                  Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  Alright, here's what's wrong with your post: First off, accusing EnR of being a wolf. What evidence is there? You ramble on with random quotes, and then randomly accuse someone of being a wolf, with no actual evidence.
                  .

                  Any wolf in their right mind would have killed EnR, figuring he was going to be seered. If the wolves kill the same person as who you seer, they have effectively wasted your seer shot for the night.

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  Second, why is it a bad thing to tell the thread I seer'd a green? What harm could that POSSIBLY do? If anything, it benefits humans, because it lessens suspicions on those people. Yes, they could be a MW, but that's one wolf out of quite a few.
                  If you tell the wolves 'THIS PERSON IS CONFIRMED HUMAN.' Then they'll kill them. If you don't, there's a chance they can kill the people we AREN'T sure about, which, oh hey, puts us at a higher ratio of - known human:unknown.

                  Basically look at it this way:

                  5 people:

                  seer, seer target, wolf, wolf, innocent green.

                  If you say 'HAY I SEERED xxx' they will kill him, and not the green.

                  If you do not, they can kill the green, and, look at that. You have it narrowed down to 2 suspects instead of 3.

                  Rambling. Also, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm being an ass XD, Not trying to at all.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #324
                    Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                    Alright, I'll concede the point about not posting who I seer. I still don't see why EnR should be so deserving of a wolf kill. You still have yet to explain that properly.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #325
                      Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      Alright, I'll concede the point about not posting who I seer. I still don't see why EnR should be so deserving of a wolf kill. You still have yet to explain that properly.
                      .

                      Any wolf in their right mind would have killed EnR, figuring he was going to be seered. If the wolves kill the same person as who you seer, they have effectively wasted your seer shot for the night.

                      ----------

                      This is not very hard.

                      1. Guys I am seering EnR.
                      2. Wolves 'Oh hey we should kill him ya?'
                      2a. Oh wait he's a wolf. Shouldn't do that.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #326
                        Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                        Also to note: This is not like a 'I am 100% sure,' etc, etc.

                        I have nothing better to go off of, at this moment.


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #327
                          Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                          DBP why you on invis, i know its nto a big deal, but im sure non-subs wanna see who's reading the thread too
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #328
                            Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                            Okay I'm off to play WoW (in b4 'lol ***,' 'wut,' 'Zomg server/faction/class/level,' etc.). I'll respond to posts, and possibly get back on AIM, tomorrow night.

                            Peace.

                            Also, in b4
                            DBP has been found dead.
                            (Hey, it's normally kept me alive >_>)


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #329
                              Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                              Originally posted by EnR
                              DBP why you on invis, i know its nto a big deal, but im sure non-subs wanna see who's reading the thread too
                              I'm on invis because I set it that way like 1-2 years ago when I started playing. It's the obvious choice.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #330
                                Re: TWG LI: Dead Alive

                                O and as for your statement on ;woah lets wolf enr, o wait hes one of us....

                                Even if they wolfed a seered green, its just them wasting a chance to wolf the guard or seer/blue... So even with me green they alredy know im not a blue so then they will go for someone else instead of wasting a kill on a ordinary human.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...