TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • klagett
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 121

    #106
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    He's just lost and grasping for straws cypher

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #107
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      oh ok, it's still bull**** since I've came up human twice.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #108
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        If I'm lynched, I want an written apology from everyone who voted for me.
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • klagett
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 121

          #109
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Let's just lynch iggy and let afro run the show imo.

          Comment

          • CypherToorima
            Boss of all bosses
            • Jul 2003
            • 2452

            #110
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            I don't think I'm going to be able to get on later tonight before the deadline so I'm going with my original choice. Sertman . Talk has been limited, so there isn't much for someone who is out of the "loop" to go on.
            I'm a figantic gaggot

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #111
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              what the hell is going on?

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #112
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                I do think it's interesting that cypher doesn't vote ivalue to save himself at this point.

                @Ivalue: afro and I have the same twg philosophy. The only thing is that he wants you lynched. Which is ironic that you want someone else to lead that would push for you to die right now.

                You are all complaining that you get nothing but what the heck did you expect me to do? How is this game any different than other games run by an alliance head? The fact that all are blue has changed but it's just that you don't have random greens running around throwing ideas out there like you would with a game of only a few blues.

                Besides you can whine and complain all you want that you're not a wolf and that what I do restricts your judgement. But the reality that you seem to miss is that if I told everyone what was going on, not only would my best guys be dead, but I would be putting my own life in danger. And don't give me that, "sacriface yourself for the team win." bs either. No one wants to die so the team can go on to win. You want to actually WIN the game and survive all the way through.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • StoicRoivaS
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 548

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  Current Voting Chart:

                  Iggy(2): FoJar, Ivaluebet
                  Cypher(3): Iggy, Sertman, TPS
                  Ivaluebet(3): Hans, Vash, Shash
                  Sertman(1): Cypher

                  Left To Vote: Mini, Matt, Afro

                  Phantoms: Shash(1), TPS(1)

                  Day ends at 9pm EST, that is 8 hours from this post.
                  Like the moon over
                  the day, my genius and brawn are
                  wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                  -Bowser

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    The person I want most to be lynched won't be lynched til tomorrow at the earliest. Iggy talked me into trusting him to let this person be seer'd tonight.

                    Like has been said before, ivaluebet's role would be easy to fake (then again, most of the roles this game are easily fakeable... only a few exceptions that are IMPOSSIBLE to fake). Throw in my secret reason (secret because I don't think iggy wants so many roles revealed... I'm sure he knows what it is though), and you got enough reason for me to vote ivaluebet.

                    Besides, we're just picking off people now. We have enough confirmed humans that there is basically no way to lose.

                    ps 12 people alive, right? 7 for insta? I highly recommend some of you move over to ivaluebet. Cypher was seer'd as human. That should be enough right there to let him go at least a while longer. Worst case scenario: we lynch cypher in a few days.

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      theres no insta this game, afro

                      ivaluebet

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        oh there's not?


                        someone get matt and mini to vote then

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          wait, cypher was seered as a human or as a blue? because if he was seered human, MASTERWOLF ALERT

                          Comment

                          • iggymatrixcounter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 1924

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            wait, cypher was seered as a human or as a blue? because if he was seered human, MASTERWOLF ALERT
                            The seer cannot find blues. They can only find out if someone is human or wolf.
                            lastfm
                            PANDORA

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              oh well that's boring

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                Did you just call a useful blue boring? XD
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...