TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #61
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Alliance bandwagon on day one? rofl

    Going along with the crowd to vote kilga here.

    Comment

    • MilfeulleSakuraba
      Ryoko Shintani is #1!
      • Feb 2006
      • 403

      #62
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      Also, iggy, way to go not only voting on absolute crap reasoning, but even giving people a reason to blithely bandwagon in the process. You're a real asset to the human cause.

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #63
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Wait, wilkin

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #64
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Em, so like, I re-readed the thread and the two (and a half) reasoning that people voted for Kilga is basically:

          Tokzic: Hes a good night 1 kill but he isn't dead, voting him.
          Vash: Because he only posted one irrelevant post, voting him.
          Iggy: I think he's a wolf.
          Everyone else: K we're voting Kilga too.

          So I guess I am switching to wilkin just because of his suggestion on revealing our roles in public. Like what Afro said, that idea is too stupid to even be warranted a public discussion. Seems like he's trying to make us reveal important information.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #65
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            Originally posted by MilfeulleSakuraba
            Also, iggy, way to go not only voting on absolute crap reasoning, but even giving people a reason to blithely bandwagon in the process. You're a real asset to the human cause.
            Actually I am a very good asset because not only have I found that there are 4 wolves but also have found only 4 people to not admit a blue role to me.

            And guess what, you're one of them. In fact you and wilkin were the only 2 out of 15 that actually said they were green (which is REALLY off since most people in any other normal game circumstances would say that they are human...). Your other two friends at least made me think they had a role but didnt tell me. So either you're just getting screwed over (which I'll find out right after you die anyways) or you didn't take a chance in lying which cost you big time.



            The reasoning is there, just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's bs XD.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • MilfeulleSakuraba
              Ryoko Shintani is #1!
              • Feb 2006
              • 403

              #66
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              So you think that everyone who didn't say they were blue must be red because the numbers match? Because obviously everyone who told you they were blue wasn't lying.

              No matter what I am, if someone asks me if I'm blue I'm going to tell them no. And like hell I would tell someone that I was blue when their first post was "hey I'm blue everyone who's blue come to me". If anyone actually did, they're utterly moronic.

              Also, I use the "green" terminology all the time. Plus you used the "blue" terminology first.

              Comment

              • StoicRoivaS
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 548

                #67
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                Current Voting Outline:

                Wilkin (4): Hans, Mini, Sertman, Matt
                Vash (1): Afro
                Sertman (1): Cypher
                Kilga (5): FoJar, Iggy, Ivaluebet, Vash, Tokzic

                Left To Vote: Wilkin, Shash, TPS, Kilga

                Day ends in 2 and a half hours.
                Like the moon over
                the day, my genius and brawn are
                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                -Bowser

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  And I need wilkin to die.

                  Basically here's the deal. I've found 10 blues this game. Then add myself and talisman that makes 12. 4 wolves etc.

                  One of the roles I found was a psychic that not only knows when a wolf dies, but knows how many are left AND what roles the wolves have.

                  Skipping to the point, this psychic told me about a device thief wolf role. I had no idea what that was until wilkin told me (after i drilling him about not having a role) that his power is to send in a PM to stoic and if that player has the ability to time travel, he "borrows" that ability to time travel for that night. Now who would this benefit? No human could really benefit from time travling but a wolf sure could. Plus that description fits well with device thief does it not? I mean even if you consider the storyline itself it just looks like that is what a wolf would do.

                  Now the reason I didn't mention this before was because I was going to use his power to try to bring back talisman. But after confirming exactly what wilkin's role does, I realize that that is impossible to do now.

                  If wilkin lives he will send in a pm, if that person can time travel then I'm certain he will go back to night 1 and kill me instead of talisman. And you will lose all the information I have on 10 blues and will have to start over.

                  An insta would be nice but I'd rather wilkin died at this point because he's our biggest risk at this moment.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Wilkin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1800

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Originally posted by MiniNeo
                    Em, so like, I re-readed the thread and the two (and a half) reasoning that people voted for Kilga is basically:

                    Tokzic: Hes a good night 1 kill but he isn't dead, voting him.
                    Vash: Because he only posted one irrelevant post, voting him.
                    Iggy: I think he's a wolf.
                    Everyone else: K we're voting Kilga too.

                    So I guess I am switching to wilkin just because of his suggestion on revealing our roles in public. Like what Afro said, that idea is too stupid to even be warranted a public discussion. Seems like he's trying to make us reveal important information.
                    Originally posted by Wilkin
                    GAH. That wasn't my plan at all. I was merely saying that Stoic gave us the option of doing either method, and while it seemed like a pretty obvious choice to keep the second and third votes private, I was just wondering if anyone had any positive thoughts on that one.
                    IT WAS NOT A SUGGESTION. I HAVE POSTED THAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES NOW.
                    l
                    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      wilkin

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Originally posted by MilfeulleSakuraba
                        So you think that everyone who didn't say they were blue must be red because the numbers match? Because obviously everyone who told you they were blue wasn't lying.

                        No matter what I am, if someone asks me if I'm blue I'm going to tell them no. And like hell I would tell someone that I was blue when their first post was "hey I'm blue everyone who's blue come to me". If anyone actually did, they're utterly moronic.

                        Also, I use the "green" terminology all the time. Plus you used the "blue" terminology first.
                        Hey if you have better reasoning by all means bring the evidence forward. I mean if you are not a wolf you need to prove it to me through some type of action(s). Just don't say, "You got the wrong guy lynch ANYONE but me!" because everyone says that.

                        Besides, you weren't voicing your opinion to people to NOT come to me. Only when I shine the light on you does it seem to matter so much to you.
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • Wilkin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1800

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                          Plus that description fits well with device thief does it not?
                          First of all, I don't see how the Device Thief could be anyone other than a wolf, seeing as how
                          Originally posted by Day 1 Story
                          “Since it is highly likely that the thieves are among us now, I won’t divulge too many details, but I do have a plan. I will contact a few of you secretly to help me stop this situation before it gets out of control. Now, listen closely because I’ll only say this once: To be fair, I think you should all know exactly what was stolen and what we’re up against. The machine stolen from my lab was none other than my original prototype Personal Asynchronous Chronological Manipulator and Navigator. Pacman for short. For those of you not so fluent in acronymian, we’ll call it a time machine."
                          specifically describes the "Device Thief" being able to time travel. My power is to merely duplicate the time traveling power of someone, though I wouldn't take their wolfing ability, guarding ability, etc. I would actually have to BE the time travel wolf to kill anyone, but I can't do either of those things. Thus, I really don't see what harm there is in my power, because 1) I don't even have to use it, assuming I even GET to the entire game, and 2) it could benefit the humans as well, seeing as it could be used to go back and change a lynch or something else to thwart the wolves' plan. Just because it doesn't seem that helpful at first doesn't make it a wolf-friendly power.

                          And I'd also like some more discussion in general from people, especially those who bandwagon'd on me (especially after I debunked the whole public voting thing MULTIPLE TIMES). If you all remember, ivaluebet just cruised through the last game with maybe one or two actual posts, any others just bandwagoning with the alliance leader. Is that the kind of thing that we just let go unnoticed, and then jump on with the new alliance leader without any independent thought?
                          l
                          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                          Comment

                          • Wilkin
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1800

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Yay. Everyone's here at the end of the day to see my massive evidence and create a huge vote swing, finally realizing that I'm really not a threat. Yaaaayyyy.

                            Tps, for the hell of it.
                            l
                            WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                            ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                            ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                            OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                            Comment

                            • StoicRoivaS
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 548

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              As you glance once more into the dusk sky, you see the sun sinking lower and lower along the horizon. You nearly chuckle to yourself as the symbolism is thick enough to cut with a knife. You're not happy about the day's events, but when it came down to it, you just couldn't let Wilkin run loose through town any more. You're very unsure as to whether or not he actually had a stolen machine, but the deed is done none the less. The townspeople slowly wander to their respective homes; clearly not wanting to drift off into the timeless abys of sleep just yet. You catch one fleeting glace at the faces of your neighbors as you walk up to your home. There are no smiles, yet no frowns, just looks of utter helplessness, a look not in short supply as of late.

                              Day 1 has come to a close and you have chosen to lynch Wilkin

                              Day 1 Voting:
                              Wilkin (6): Iggy, FoJar, Hans, Mini, Sertman, Matt
                              Vash (1): Afro
                              Sertman (1): Cypher
                              Kilga (3): Ivaluebet, Vash, Tokzic
                              TPS (1): Wilkin

                              Phantoms: Shash(1), TPS(1), Kilga(1)

                              It is now Night 2. I need PMs from all appropriate people.

                              Night 2 will end tomorrow (Friday) at 9pm EST.
                              Like the moon over
                              the day, my genius and brawn are
                              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                              -Bowser

                              Comment

                              • StoicRoivaS
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 548

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                I'm going to be a bit busy for the next couple hours and I'm still missing a few PMs, thus the Night 2 deadline will be extended until midnight tonight. That's a little more than 3 hours from now. Send me those PMs and I'll update as soon as I get them/am not busy or at midnight, whichever happens first.
                                Like the moon over
                                the day, my genius and brawn are
                                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                                -Bowser

                                Comment

                                Working...