TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #46
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Sertman. he's my biggest suspicion so far. For the same reasons I already said.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #47
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      Wilkin

      I didn't like the "throw our second/third votes out in the open" plan.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • StoicRoivaS
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 548

        #48
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Current Voting Outline:

        Wilkin (1): Matt
        Vash (1): Afro
        Sertman (1): Cypher
        Kilga (2): Tokzic, Vash

        In case it wasn't clear and/or you haven't already asked me in person, I will not be requiring multiple votes from anyone. It is an option I am leaving open to everyone and it is strictly to your benefit to take advantage of it. If you do not make a public first vote, you will receive a phantom like always, but you will not be penalized for not making multiple back-up votes. I will take back-up votes over the thread or in person, whichever method you think is best for you. Please remember to number any back-up votes you make in either place.

        Once again, day ends at 9pm EST, tonight. Good luck and take care.
        Like the moon over
        the day, my genius and brawn are
        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
        -Bowser

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #49
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          kilga
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • klagett
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 121

            #50
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            kilga Gonna trust iggy on this one. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #51
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              Originally posted by CypherToorima
              Sertman. he's my biggest suspicion so far. For the same reasons I already said.
              oh noes i did what tass does every game i must be a wolf!!!!11

              Slick logic there, pal. I don't like the bandwagon votes on Kilga, so i'm going to hold off on voting until a little bit later.

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #52
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                why can I not post convos? lol argh I'll just do it tomorrow.
                Upon further consideration of the matter, the info will remain disclosed until further notice, thank you.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • Wilkin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1800

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  Originally posted by mattc16
                  Wilkin

                  I didn't like the "throw our second/third votes out in the open" plan.
                  GAH. That wasn't my plan at all. I was merely saying that Stoic gave us the option of doing either method, and while it seemed like a pretty obvious choice to keep the second and third votes private, I was just wondering if anyone had any positive thoughts on that one.
                  l
                  WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                  ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                  ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                  OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Ah alright, i must have misread your post.

                    I don't want to vote Kilga though, as i'm not 100% sure i think he's a wolf.

                    I'll keep my vote on Wilkin for the time being, but it's subject to change.


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      kilga

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Yeah, sticking to my vote of Kilga out of trust of Iggy.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          @ sert: trying to make me feel stupid about voting for you isn't going to make me change my vote. In fact, seeing how you took my vote so offensive leads me to believe even more that you're a wolf. I mean, my vote was just a preliminary type thing, trying to feel things out on day one, and it still is, I'm just more confident now.
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            It just seems REALLY sketchy to me that out of all the people iggy asked(and from what I can tell, is almost everybody) only two people said they had a green role. That just screams wolf to me, so I'm pretty sure that at least one of them is a wolf. Right now it doesn't matter to me who goes, but Wilkin seems to be putting up enough of a fight to keep himself alive, whereas Kilga just doesn't seem to care. Would Kilga care if he were a wolf? I'd hope so, but he even said in the sign-up thread that he didn't want to play, so it'd be hard to tell. But I'd hope that everybody's secondary votes are to Kilga/Wilkin, depending on who you vote for today.
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • MilfeulleSakuraba
                              Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 403

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              You're all a bunch of ******s.

                              Comment

                              • sertman
                                DADALADAH
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 3910

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                right now i am going to put my placeholder on Wilkin but i'm not sure... hans does bring up good points though.

                                Comment

                                Working...