TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #226
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    nah, just curious about what happened.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #227
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Hans failed to mention a TT wolf at all.
      ...
      hi

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #228
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Yeah, hans, we know. Chill.

        I was just saying that because fojar was like "dur blah blah blah TT wolf," so I said "well we thought there wasn't even a TT wolf at all" because of what you had said.

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #229
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Current Voting Chart:
          FoJar(3): Hans, Shash, Afro
          Afro(2): Fojar, Iggy

          Everyone has voted so if you would like, I can shorten the deadline some, or at least three of the five of you can vote to End Day.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #230
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            stoic i think that you should round up. 4 out of 5, or 80%.

            and i would say this no matter who had their head under the guillatine.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #231
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              4/5 is definitely a better choice

              ps end day lolz

              Comment

              • StoicRoivaS
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 548

                #232
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                Four out of five it is. I doubt it terribly matters, but with the possibility of two wolves, I think that is more than fair.

                End Day votes (1): Afro
                Like the moon over
                the day, my genius and brawn are
                wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                -Bowser

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  End day then.
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    fojar

                    end day
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      damnit

                      I never should have agreed that 4/5 was a good idea

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        End Day. Shash and I request a joint MVP given to both Afro and iggy.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          wait

                          what

                          Comment

                          • StoicRoivaS
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 548

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            And that ends the madness with the wolves winning. Post game up momentarily. I'd like to honor the MVP request, but it's already been determined to go to Shash and Hans should the wolves win. Nice job guys. I'll post all roles and their respective PMs in the postgame thread.
                            Like the moon over
                            the day, my genius and brawn are
                            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                            -Bowser

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              Archived 5-21-2014 11:55 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...