TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #196
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    whatever let's get this over with

    hans

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #197
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      You say I'm a wolf because 4 people died night 1/last night/whatever. This clearly means that I was lying when I said that the MW and normal wolf were alive. If I were telling the truth, I would have told you about the TT wolf role from the beginning. The one that I didn't recieve any information about. I recieved "Device Thief" in my PM, which says nothing about TT. So naturally, in your completely ****ed up mind, I knew about a TT role. That is your reason for voting me, Afro.
      hi

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #198
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        ok fine hans, chill out

        fojar

        we can always kill you tomorrow

        oh and btw I have a question for iggy: I PM'd you this but you never responded to it:
        Chance of a person being seer'd as human and being a wolf, assuming only the 4 suspicious candidates named: 1/4

        Chances of a person being a wolf when they haven't been seer'd yet, assuming only the 4 suspicious candidates named: 2/4 or 1/2

        GG MATH
        What do you have to say to that?
        (it was in regard to choosing cypher to lynch instead of shash, or, for that matter, ANYONE ELSE WHO HADN'T BEEN SEER'd)

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #199
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Normally I only respond if you ask a question, which is why I never responded to that.

          Oh btw afro, stop trying to sound like you've got it all figured out:
          Originally posted by me post161
          But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has. Shash knew all parts of the role and when I questioned him about something that his role can do that wasn't in it, he didn't know it, only because he never used it. I dunno, he got too many of the little details right for me to think he's a wolf right now. And I was very skeptical about him anyways. Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you. (Like you would remember it anyways)
          Just because you cant remember doesn't mean there wasn't a reason. I wanted cypher dead because he had the smallest amount of info to prove himself. Yes I was wrong but that doesn't make me a wolf. Get over yourself already

          afro

          I don't care if you die today afro. I don't care if there is another wolf out there, the ONLY explanation for those 4 kills is that someone knew who they were. The tokzic kill was off yes, but you're the only one to really mention it anyways. Sertman kill was awesome and he also had to be known who he was. And if there was a way to kill off players night one at this point, you and I should have died not people who could have gone either way (mini, vash, tps). The fact that you never died when I made it so obvious that there was just a guardian on me makes no sense.

          You're so wishy washy it's pathetic. You voted hans as youre "best" choice and you even send a PM saying that hans is definitely a wolf, then hans barks at you and you immediately go for fojar? Stop trying to please people and take a stand and run with it.



          I'm done with this game.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #200
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            Meh.

            I don't see how Afro could've been trusted for so long, with a hard-to-fake role, if he was a wolf.

            Fojar for reasons stated in previous post. Hans is tomorrow.

            Hope I'm right about this.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #201
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
              Normally I only respond if you ask a question, which is why I never responded to that.
              That's kind of dumb haha.

              Just because you cant remember doesn't mean there wasn't a reason. I wanted cypher dead because he had the smallest amount of info to prove himself.
              harumph

              Who cares if cypher wasn't "proven" as much? Lynching someone who had been seer'd as human gives you, AT BEST, 50% as much chance of getting a wolf than if it was a stab in the dark. Basically, you had us kill a human, even though he was seer'd as human, and there were better lynch targets still alive.

              Yes I was wrong but that doesn't make me a wolf.
              I never said you being wrong made you a wolf. I simply said that it seemed as though you were dead set against lynching someone who may be MW or regular wolf, and instead simply chose to kill someone who only had a chance at being MW. That was just retarded.

              Get over yourself already
              rofl

              I don't care if you die today afro.
              I thought you wanted to win this game... hmm... only way you'd win this game if I die is if you're a wolf haha

              I don't care if there is another wolf out there, the ONLY explanation for those 4 kills is that someone knew who they were. The tokzic kill was off yes, but you're the only one to really mention it anyways. Sertman kill was awesome and he also had to be known who he was. And if there was a way to kill off players night one at this point, you and I should have died not people who could have gone either way (mini, vash, tps). The fact that you never died when I made it so obvious that there was just a guardian on me makes no sense.
              haha

              I've said it before. You already mentioned enough people for the wolves to just kill everyone else. The keeping you and me alive thing might seem a bit weird, but look what's going on. The tokzic kill really doesn't make any sense... Why would I kill him when he trusted me 100%? As for Sert: who was he supposed to be killing that night anyway? Wasn't it shash? Hmm... now who would want shash to be dead... Oh right. I did. You're the one that didn't want shash killed.

              Oh and as for your invoking of mini, vash, and tps (you missed matt somehow...): It would make no sense for the wolves to kill you or me at this point. Look at the way we're bickering. We're a godsend for them.

              You're so wishy washy it's pathetic. You voted hans as youre "best" choice and you even send a PM saying that hans is definitely a wolf, then hans barks at you and you immediately go for fojar? Stop trying to please people and take a stand and run with it.


              rofl

              Obviously, you've missed what happened. Here, I'll spell it out for you: I'm siding with what shash said. Basically, iggy, you've proven yourself in that PM fiasco. You say shash has proven himself somehow to you, and moreso, I seriously doubt that there would be 4 of this role (assuming, of course, that stoic knows of magic numbers). So shash is pretty legit I guess. That just leaves fojar and hans, and like it has been said all along, they have the easiest roles to fake.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #202
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                afro

                all game he's been really sloppy. he's been coming out with far fetched ideas en masse, hoping that some of them will stick. and apparently some of them have.

                afro has no problem contradicting himself, as long as it implicates people.

                i can understand that afro might not trust me, as my role is pretty unprovable (probably why i'm still alive), but iggy has been shooting straight all game, and really, if he's willing to sacrifice two of his wolfmates for the win, he's earned it.

                but i dont think any wolf in their right mind would sacrifice their wolves like that. i trust iggy.

                the only other person i've had any interaction with this game is afro. afro trying to get me to vote iggy. afro coming up with reasons that i'm a wolf that are easily disproved. not that i can concretely prove that i'm not a wolf, just that all of his reasons are bull****.

                also: it's a lot easier to fake a role that HAS EVER EXISTED BEFORE, OR THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS.

                why would i come out to tokzic so early with a role that's so unorthodox, and (almost) completely pointless? why would i do that before we found out that all the roles are either red or blue? it seems like a lot of trouble for nothing... especially with a role that I CANT PROVE TO THE ALLIANCE.

                anyways, that's my vote and i am not changing it.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #203
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  oh so it's not fojar and hans

                  it's fojar and iggy

                  ps
                  but i dont think any wolf in their right mind would sacrifice their wolves like that.
                  rofl tell that to tps

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #204
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Guess it's up to Hans now.

                    If I'm right, we lose unless Iggy changes his vote.
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #205
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      you dont care who you point the finger at, as long as you're pointing one away from yourself.

                      Comment

                      • Shashakiro
                        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9082

                        #206
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        you dont care who you point the finger at, as long as you're pointing one away from yourself.
                        Is this to me or Afro?
                        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                        Originally posted by Boogiebear
                        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #207
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          I guess I'll just have to count on hans and the other psychics lying about there being 4 total wolves and hope that there were only really 3.

                          ...

                          rofl

                          ps
                          you dont care who you point the finger at, as long as you're pointing one away from yourself.
                          duh why would i point the finger at myself?

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #208
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Meh.

                            I don't see how Afro could've been trusted for so long, with a hard-to-fake role, if he was a wolf.

                            Fojar for reasons stated in previous post. Hans is tomorrow.

                            Hope I'm right about this.
                            well shash, if you're right, according to afro it's me and iggy.

                            that means that iggy, someone with supposedly the same role as afro, an equally "hard-to-fake" role, which i dont think is exactly true.

                            so you trust afro based on his claimed role? that's it?

                            that's the worst logic i've ever heard, and if afro IS a wolf, you're a wolf with him.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #209
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Is this to me or Afro?
                              to afro

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #210
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                ps
                                duh why would i point the finger at myself?
                                i didnt say that the fingers were yours. you're just getting the motion started, getting everyone to point their fingers away from you.

                                Comment

                                Working...