TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #181
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Your evidence is coincidence.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #182
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter

      He's the 5th "time stopper" btw. But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has. Shash knew all parts of the role and when I questioned him about something that his role can do that wasn't in it, he didn't know it, only because he never used it. I dunno, he got too many of the little details right for me to think he's a wolf right now. And I was very skeptical about him anyways. Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you. (Like you would remember it anyways)
      That is not evidence. Not even close to evidence. You are trying to get me killed on the premise that I haven't proven myself to you when I'm more than willing to try anything to prove myself. I asked you to tell me who to block after you told me to block talisman(who was dead. That still gets to me. you ask me to block a dead guy then come back with "YOU DIDN'T PROVE YOURSELF ROFL"). You quizzed Shash about his role, but didn't ask me anything about my the details of my role and you back with "Well shash got too many details right so cypher has to be the wolf." I feel like a douchebag for getting mad because of a game, but then I read and reread your reasoning, and I realize why I'm so pissed. I'm getting lynched of nothing. NOTHING. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE! Everyone would realize this if they would get their head out of their asses and looked at what Iggy is actually presenting.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #183
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter

        Cypher is still a good choice because there's a MW. And about 4 people that wolves could be a wolf at this point.(maybe 1 or 2 more if you consider conspiracy theories) So I could care less if cypher is seerd human at this point. If the evidence fits then I'm going with it.


        If the evidence fits? What kind of bs is that. Well gee there are four wolves, and Iggy is playing this game, so he must be one of the four. It's so simple and I'm a genius. it fits perfectly because I make it fit perfectly. Everyone shouldn't think for themselves and vote for who I vote for even if it's bs evidence that I make fit. And even though he's been seer'd human and trying to prove himself, he is obiviously the Master Wolf becuase he has a WHOLE 20% CHANCE OF BEING THE MW. Maybe even less but logic doesn't matter in this game.


        I was thinking, wanting an apology letter would be somewhat extreme, since it is the werewolf game and people get lynched, but due to the extreme lack of evidence and extreme lack of logic, I feel an aoplogy letter is quite fitting.
        Please make it to Cypher Toorima with the space between the 'r and the 'T'
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • StoicRoivaS
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 548

          #184
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Today was the closest the voting has ever been for the town, and you're certainly not happy about it. The general feeling of the town is becoming less and less confident in their daily lynchings. Today Cypher got the most votes, but only by one. He was very unhappy as he was being led to the gallows, kicking and thrashing about, screaming things of conspiracy and faulty logic. Iggy has led the town from the start and you wonder if it's time to question his authority and logic. Cypher fits just as well as everyone else, but then again, he does fit at all, and neither does anyone else. It's a tough call of who you trust and who you don't, but in the end someone had to go, and it was Cypher's time. As you head back to your home for the night, you get the overwhelming feeling that something terrible will result from the day's events. If the spirits of the dead could rise again to take their vengence, you'll surely need to be prepared to greet Cypher tomorrow.

          Day 3 has come to a close and you have chosen to lynch Cypher.

          Day 3 Voting Chart:
          Cypher(4): FoJar, Iggy, Shash, Matt
          Matt(3.00001): Hans, Mini, Vash, Phantom(1)
          Iggy(1): Cypher
          Shash(2.00001): TPS, Afro, Phantom(1)

          Current phantoms:
          Shash(1), listed above
          TPS(1)
          Matt(1), listed above

          I need PMs from all appropriate people. Do recall, if you are dead, you are still playing in this game. Don't complain to me when your backup choices would have won you the game.

          Night 4 will end at 11pm EST tomorrow, Friday. This is not the same 9pm as previously. I will be heading home for the weekend and may still be driving at 9pm. Repeat, the deadline is 11pm EST, Friday.
          Like the moon over
          the day, my genius and brawn are
          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
          -Bowser

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #185
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            You awake, again, in slight relief at the fact that you're still alive, only this time, there is no slight murmer coming from the town square. There is no buzz of simultaneous joy and tragedy. There is almost nothing. You get dressed and step outside to see what makes this morning so different from the others, it couldn't possibly be worse, so maybe they've finally caught the killers, you think to yourself. You step outside and you're immediately taken aback by the sight before you in the town square. This time there is no intrigued mob, there are no crowds of people huddling around what you assume to be a body. This time there is you, and a mere four others. This time there is no wading through the crowd to see who has perished over the course of the night. You can walk directly up to the town square, and you do. This time there are no bodies, but in their stead, there is a wave of memories that you specifically don't recall having yesterday. You had thought that one person had died each and every night up until this point, with an exception or two, but now, you get the sudden overwhelming feeling that this memory isn't exactly true. You think back to the first night when this all started, and now you recall seeing more than one body. You specifically recall seeing the bodies of Matt, Mini, TPS, and Vash, but you feel like it was just yesterday when they were all still here. Someone has messed with your head or something, or maybe this is the result of time travel changing the past. You think it all over again and yes, you specifically remember all 4 people being alive and well just yesterday, but this new wave of memories contradicts that directly. You glance around and eventually realize that the other four are coping with the same problem. They aren't sure what to believe but beliving changes nothing, Matt, Mini, TPS, and Vash are not among you for the morning body identification ritual, so it must be true. They must have been killed before last night, at some point in the past. The structure of your thought also sounds grammatically incorrect as you recite it to yourself. Glancing around again you see that everyone is still and silent, knowing that within these five people, there still lurks a vicious killer. The tension is more than you can possibly take right now and you immediately head back inside. This horrible situation is escalting and you're at a loss for any way to affect the situation. You feel completely powerless to help the town. You hope that the lynching today will end the madness, but you're in no way convinced that it will.

            It is now Day 4. By my best attempt to resolve the events of last night together in one cohesive timeline, there are 5 of you alive: Afro, FoJar, Hans, Iggy, and Shash. Day 4 will end at 9pm Tuesday night, EST. If you are dead, you still have the option of sending alternate choices in to me, as always. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll answer them as correctly and fairly as I can. If you are alive awaiting a PM, it will arrive shortly. If you are dead and awaiting a PM, it won't come. In the event that you are brought back to life, all choices and information that you missed while dead will be retroactively given/applied.
            Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 10-22-2006, 09:43 PM.
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #186
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              : (

              I didn't want to go out of my last game like that : (

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #187
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                wtf

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #188
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  NO ONE VOTE FOR ANY REASON UNTIL EVERYTHING IS TALKED OUT.

                  One wrong vote today and game over. We have today to get one of two wolves or we lose. We guess wrong and the two wolves will bandwagon on the wrong vote and win that way too.

                  DO NOT VOTE.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #189
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Update will be completed in a little while.
                    I assumed this meant that day wasn't actually started yet.

                    That's why I sent those PMs. I pretty much said all that I need to in the PMs.

                    EDIT: Iggy is right, but we definitely have at least one wolf identified.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #190
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      ugh

                      I talked with hans a bit, and despite his story not making any sense, he seemed human. I wouldn't be surprised if stoic did something ****ing stupid like make there be a wolf who isn't included in psychic reports, even if the psychic's power implies that he's all-powerful when it comes to the matter.

                      There are definitely two or less wolves left, because if there wasn't, the game would be over right now. So we definitely have two or less wolves. That at least partially confirms hans's reports. I suppose it is possible that the "master wolf" or "regular wolf" in hans's reports have the power to time travel (although, that would be ****ing stupid as ****ing hell for stoic to do-- have a red role which can time travel, but not identify it in the name of the role).

                      Anyway, there are four of you here now.

                      fojar
                      iggy
                      hans
                      shash

                      Now, remember, there are two or less wolves. That means that logically, we can pick out logical pairs of wolves and that would increase our chances, since we only have two days left.

                      fojar and iggy: Seems somewhat logical... Iggy seemed wary of fojar yet still didn't seem to want to lynch him. It would be the classic distancing technique. Just enough distance to seem separate, yet not so much that it leads to the lynch of either player. In fact, when I was on my "iggy is a wolf" tirade, I came to fojar (who had recently voted iggy), and he turned me down, saying something like "i dont think he's a wolf." Convenient, no?

                      fojar and hans: hans would have knowlege of all of the wolves as they die (ie kilga the seer and wilkin the device thief), but he would have had to have foreseen that fojar would not be lynched. I'll admit right now that this doesn't make that much sense, because how could they have identified those 4 as being the most worthy of them killing? Minineo and vash specifically had little reason to be killed, outside of what their role was.

                      fojar and shash: I went over this pairing a lot in my previous posts. Tokzic came out to fojar. If fojar were a wolf, he could have given the role information to shash (and shash was one of the last people to come out...), and at the point that shash came out, it would already have been apparent to the wolves that there was more than one time travel blocker (knowing of iggy and tokzic), so faking a role that there is more than one of wouldn't be as much of a risk. Additionally, fojar's blue power seems pretty damn stupid, and essentially useless. It could easily have been one of the fringe roles that would almost certainly not be in the game at all, so the risk of faking would be much lower than faking, say, seer. Another thing: fojar's correct identification of kilga as having been killed by vigi is easily fake-able (he's have known that his team had killed tokzic, and so, the other one was definitely the work of a blue, and what blue is the most common killer? vigi), since he didn't even clearly identify it as specifically vigi. His exact words were something like "vigilante or rogue." Yes, it does resemble the way that stoic has worded his PMs, but it could also have been a cover-up because he wasn't sure if vigi was actually in the game.

                      iggy and hans: I thought about this one quite a bit lately. It makes a lot of sense. Iggy would know who to kill each night (although this would throw tokzic's wolfing into question a bit, since it wasn't an especially good wolf kill), and Hans would know all of the info about the wolves that had died, so him knowing things that his role would know if it was legit wouldn't have been a problem.

                      iggy and shash: woah buddy does this one look logical to me. Iggy wouldn't give in to lynching shash, even though lynching cypher made absolutely no sense at all. Iggy said that statistically there was a 1/4 chance of cypher being a wolf-- that is true. What he failed to mention was that there was a 2/4 chance of shash being a wolf. dur. Anyway, this also supports my hypothesis of there only being 3 time blockers (myself, tokzic, and cypher).

                      hans and shash: not a whole lot here... I guess kilga could have seer'd one of the many time blockers and told shash about the role's information to fake it... and hans's role is very easy for a wolf, because all of the knowlege his role gets in a pm would also be commonly known amongst all of the wolves.

                      In the end, the common element about the logical choices seems to be iggy.

                      However, I will wait to hear what you guys have to say about it before I actually put a vote out. You guys better be contributive too. I'm going to be mad if the next post after this one is me voting for iggy just before day's end.

                      Wait a second. No insta lynches rofl. Game won't be instantly over if we vote incorrectly, but oh well.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #191
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Awesome. This gives me more time to fap ;D
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #192
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          Afro: You vote me and that proves you're a wolf. Your evidence may seem rational, but it's not. The reason why I'm a common element in every single pair is because I work with each person all the time. You can tie me with any living player because I've been talking with them all game.

                          Plus your thick skull cannot accept the fact that I've already proved who I am to you. No matter what conspiracy theories you think of, the actions and things we know prove that I'm a time blocker.

                          You're getting on my last nerve afro, you've trashed me with conspiracy theories ever since fojar voted me as a joke. Then you come to me asking who should be lynched and that it's ultimately my choice to make? Come on stop being such a wolf and take a side already. You either trust me or you don't. Don't throw out reasoning why I'm a wolf when you yourself know they aren't true, and don't come to me for a lynch target if you think I'm a wolf.

                          If there was only 1 wolf I wouldn't hesistate to vote afro right now because I'm sick of his wishy washy stand about me. Why would a person who has proven your trust to you, think you're a wolf? Makes no sense whatsoever.

                          But since there are two wolves, I will do some more talking to see if I can't find another choice, because despite afro's views, his actions and what I've seen still make me think human, but there is a theory on how he can be wolf I guess. ANYONE can have a theory why they are at this point.

                          I just want this madness to be over.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #193
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            everyone was killed by wolves, on day one

                            that's my info.

                            i dont understand it at all.

                            Comment

                            • StoicRoivaS
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 548

                              #194
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              A note to the less observant: I wasn't particularly planning on revealing when everyone died, but it made more sense story-wise that I did, and it also made updating the first post easier. So if you were to be a good TWG player and check the first post, you might find that all four players killed "last night" did indeed actually die on night one. That is all.
                              Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 10-23-2006, 10:07 AM.
                              Like the moon over
                              the day, my genius and brawn are
                              wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                              -Bowser

                              Comment

                              • Shashakiro
                                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9082

                                #195
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                I'm assuming Hans is a psychic who knows wolf role names from Afro's post, and that Fojar learns how someone dies when they die?

                                If that's the case, then if we're going to go with a wolf combination, I'd say Fojar and Hans, simply because they have the most easily faked roles--it's much, much harder and riskier to fake a timeblocker role, because the fake's info can be proven dead wrong, and he doesn't get to know the right answers, unlike the Fojar and Hans roles. Plus, from how Afro is posting, I really don't feel like he's a wolf anyway, despite his less-than-prefect logic at times (3 is a magic number !!11!1!).

                                Fojar + Hans is my hunch here...although it is just a hunch.
                                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...