TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    rofl

    I would say it's best for no one to be resurrected unless it's obvious that they were human before.

    This includes Talisman last night. Don't ressurect him, because if he was a wolf, that would be exactly what I'd expect him to do. Yeah, I know, it'd have happened the same way if he was human too, but who cares.

    Honestly, I'd say guard powers are better used protecting an alliance head than bringing back random people.

    EDIT: by "alliance head" I mean that I want to see a seer come out. Unless it gets to be end of day, then any seer coming out is probably wolf faking it.

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #17
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      However, we don't know if theres a guardian or not...

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #18
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        There's definitely a guardian.

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #19
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          How would you know this?

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #20
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            Because he's the goddamn Batman.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #21
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              Based on things I've asked Stoic, I'd say it would be near impossible for there to not be a time travel guardian (also consider that ressurrection of dead players is a corner stone of the game).

              Comment

              • Wilkin
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 1800

                #22
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                Lezzgo:

                1) Talisman. A standard Night 1 kill in my opinion, due to his experience and reputation. It'd be quite a gamble as a self-wolfing, since the only real way to resurrect them is for a time-travel guardian to act (I'll elaborate in a bit on this). Though anything is possible this game, I wouldn't worry too much about Talisman's alignment if he does come back.

                2) Time travel. Stoic said that there would be at least one time travel wolf in this game. If Talisman and any others get a backdated guard, the wolves finding the guardian (which we can pretty much all agree exists by this point) could time travel back and kill him Night 1 and undo everything he's done the entire game. Of course, this all depends on the wolves finding the guardian, the guardian actually having time travel powers (as opposed to a blue completely devoted to time travel), etc. This completely complicated scenario leads into my next subject:

                3) Time travel wtf. No time travel in this game is safe. Any wolf who goes back and does an alternate kill could risk getting killed themselves, just like a guardian saving someone, and getting subsequently lynched due to mulitple votes sent in. Thus said, I think we should all come to an agreement about posting all of our numbered votes, or PMing the second and third to Stoic.

                I'm interested in everyone else's views on these subjects, as well.
                l
                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  I was thinking about this too. It's to our advantage that the wolves don't know ALL of our votes, but in order to prevent the wolves from bandwagoning easily by just PMing the votes, your idea is what we should do.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Well if you do send votes to stoic, send them to me too if you trust me. That way I can better plan where things go and happen.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      ugh you ****ing people

                      Wilkin says we should give INSANELY VALUABLE INFO to the wolves.

                      IT DOESN'T AID THE HUMANS AT ALL TO KNOW WHO WOULD BE LYNCHED IN PLACE IF A LYNCH IS CHANGED. IT ONLY ALLOWS THE WOLVES TO PLAN THEIR TIME TRAVELINGS SO THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE GET LYNCHED.

                      Although, I suppose, even with us all posting our choices, the wolves still wouldn't have the whole picture. There are the votes of dead players to account for. YOUR PLAN IS USELESS, WILKIN.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        uh where in his plan does it say that the wolves get any type of valuable info

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          It let's them know who the second choice for lynch is. That is massive.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Oh wow I completely misread his post... i read it as "...only posting our first numbered vote, and then pming the second and third to stoic"

                            Yeah that's bad wilkin

                            Comment

                            • Wilkin
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1800

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              I was just saying that since Stoic said we could do either in the original thread, we should agree on which method to take (or mix them for strategic purposes). I wasn't condoning either method specifically.
                              l
                              WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                              ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                              ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                              OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                Well you shouldn't have even mentioned posting them openly. That's such a blatently stupid idea, there shouldn't even be discussion to it.

                                Comment

                                Working...