As I briefly mentioned in the second post of the game, I will allow the "day" to end sooner if enough people agree upon it. I think a fair thing to go with is that everyone must have a vote cast, and at least 3/4s of the living players vote to end the day early. There are 11 players alive by my count, assuming this is correct, 9 of you would have to choose to end the day early. This is perfectly fine by me and will effectively serve as your "instalynch" without being based on where your votes are cast. We can try it without having a vote from everyone but I think that's a bit unfair and would cause a lot of players to get phantoms. Let me know what you think. I'm more than willing to speed this up if you're all happy with your votes and amount of discussion.
Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn are
wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
-Bowser
i think that if we choose to end early, players that havent voted shouldnt get phantoms.
I suppose that would be ok. It seems a little unfair to the people that didn't make it to vote, but I think that the 2 people wouldn't mind. If at least 9 of you agree, we can end the day early. Please bold some phrase stating that you wish to end day early, if you so choose. Ex: End Day and if i get at least 9 of these from at least 9 people that have voted for the day's lynching, I will end day early with no penalty to those 2 or fewer players that did not vote.
Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn are
wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
-Bowser
Comment