TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede0987
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 2997

    #91
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Seeing as I might not be posting again. ivaluebet
    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I hate myself.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

    Comment

    • sertman
      DADALADAH
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2005
      • 3910

      #92
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      ivaluebet

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #93
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Ivaluebet

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #94
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          ivaluebet
          hi

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #95
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            iggy

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #96
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              Originally posted by FoJaR
              iggy
              Care to explain?
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • klagett
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 121

                #97
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                I came to iggy with a blue role. I confirmed all my information. Now he is trying to get me instated.

                User Beware. Good Night.

                Comment

                • klagett
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 121

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  My role is that of the town psychic. Each night I get the alignment of any deceased players. That's players that died on the same day or even before like time travel. This role is town aligned.

                  Info given to me

                  Talisman = human
                  Tokzic = human
                  Kilga = wolf
                  Wilkin = wolf.

                  Out of spite Iggy

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    cypher is my second choice in case you don't like ivalue. I want to believe him I really do, he's just too easy of a wolf role to fake IMO.

                    and cypher had claimed that he was a time stopper like I was but never proved anything to me. He came to me minutes after I revealed myself. He has been seered human but the two wolves that are left are a MW and regular wolf so it's a toss-up.

                    Have at them I don't care which one goes at this point, cypher is seered human but with no proof of his role and ivalue is an easy wolf faked role with the mention of a town-alignment.

                    I won't judge you either way you pick because I have them both in my sights at the moment.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      cypher because he was one of two people I didn't tell about who was 2nd in command in case I died. Which was why I was so surprised that tokzic died over the guy I chose to be 2nd because it was such an obvious kill choice for the wolves.

                      lol I know I just said that don't care, but now I'm leaning more towards cypher, despite him being seered human.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      • klagett
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 121

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        cypher

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          Originally posted by Shashakiro
                          Care to explain?
                          because nobody else is going to vote iggy, and i dont want a phantom.

                          and i really dont know who to vote at this point.

                          i have no information at all.

                          iggy controls everything, there is no public information that doesnt come directly from iggy.

                          so basically, new york abstains, curteously.

                          Comment

                          • sertman
                            DADALADAH
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 3910

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            so basically, new york abstains, curteously.
                            1776!

                            Cypher

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              Cypher

                              I thought you posting parts of your PM was considered illegal?

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                I didn't prove anything because I couldn't prove anything. You told me to stop a dead guy from time travelling. what the ****?
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...