TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #31
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Well, just as he wolves could use it to go back and get someone lynched, a time-traveler human could do the same to take out a person they feel is a wolf. And while doing so might kill off a different human, the wolves doing it could have the same effect. I was just wondering how people felt about it beyond know the order of lynches if a tear happens.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • CypherToorima
      Boss of all bosses
      • Jul 2003
      • 2452

      #32
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      I feel like we should pm our second and/or third votes to Stoic. there's not very much for humans to gain from knowing how people were casting their alternate votes, but the wolves could capitalize greatly from this knowledge.
      Say a wolf got lynched by only one vote, and the alternate was a human. They see if they kill this one person based off people's second choice, the wolf lives and the human dies. But if we don't give the wolves the knowledge of our second vote, they may or may not try to stop that wolf from dying, since it may result in a more important wolf dying.
      I'm a figantic gaggot

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #33
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Ah yes send them privately to stoic, very easy decision.

        But make sure you send them to me also because even though there are possible roles that can do what wolves do, I won't be able to use them unless I have the info, done on trust only because some people are trusting me, others are cautious, others don't trust me.
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #34
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          hey stoic i was wondering if you could make the voting deadlines at night, because a lot of people have school and stuff going on during the day.

          Comment

          • StoicRoivaS
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 548

            #35
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            Originally posted by FoJaR
            hey stoic i was wondering if you could make the voting deadlines at night, because a lot of people have school and stuff going on during the day.
            I will be editing the opening posts of this game frequently. It is in everyone's best interest to check them once in a while. I changed the "Day" deadline yesterday to 9pm thursday. If this is not enough time, feel free to send me a message and I'll extended it accordingly. Again, day ends 9pm thursday. After I update the current town history, I'll try to keep the most current day/night deadlines in the post along with the history update, as well as in my update posts in the thread as the game progresses.
            Like the moon over
            the day, my genius and brawn are
            wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
            -Bowser

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #36
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              Looks like school's in session lol. Activity on the thread is down.

              Needless to say I've got to talk with a few more people before I throw down a vote.

              First off, since I don't think this hurts anyone, talisman was found to be blue. I can't say exactly what role gave me this info but it's verifiable at least twice. So either two wolves are going out on a limb for no real reason, or talisman is actually blue.

              Now if anyone that hasn't come to me has the power to resurrect somehow, then go for it. Course it's possible that he could be killed right after but at least we can get some intel from him and his role before the wolves have to kill him again.

              I really doubt talisman is a wolf. Even if my source(s) are lying, then that would only make them wolfy and since I'm not revealing anything they wouldn't gain trust from me anyways.

              Anyways, there's something to work with I guess.
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #37
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                I'll be in class tomorrow evening and there is a small chance I won't get a chance to post (or I'll forget to...), so I'm gonna vote now.

                Vash, because he had time to call me a wp;f over aim, but didn't bother to post even once.

                iggy: that sounds like a good idea. If he's confirmed as blue, my idea of him wolfing himself as a wolf thinking he'd definitely be brought back is kinda null and void.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  Ok since tomorrow is end of the day I think I've talked to all the people I need to.

                  I'll give you two names to throw around.

                  Wilkin and Kilga.

                  One or the other it doesn't matter to me. They both act human a lot normally I know but they are loose ends in what I know about everyone else.

                  I know that this game is crazy so obviously someone could have info that I don't know about and they haven't brought it to me for whatever reason. I'll accept that, but I just want to give you guys who know little to nothing something to go on. If through your convos you're finding one worse than the other then go for it.

                  Also I know the thread is dead but a lot of the game is being discussed in AIMs so if you're normally inactive you may want to branch out a little because I doubt many people will be doing a lot on the thread.

                  I'll put my vote down later when I get home later on.

                  INSTA ONE OF THEM IF IT COMES TO THAT!!!! I'm tired of phantoms losing it for humans.

                  Also send me your votes that you send to stoic. I very much doubt the wolves will try to time travel to save a lynched wolf because they won't know if what they are changing will matter in the end because they don't have access to the votes. But I'm not ruling out the possibility of the wolves being able to view these votes somehow either. Anything and any role ever discussed and ever existed needs to be assumed in this game.

                  Good luck tomorrow lol.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Oops. Forgot about TWG -_-.

                    Kilga has only posted once about chris being batman and not said anything after that. Chances are I won't be able to post tomorrow because after school I have spanish club and a football game. PS that means I'm not getting home till about 11-ish then off to do homework.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      PS Kilga it's not that I don't <3 you it's because I'm loaded with homework -_-
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Yeah, that's a wonderful reason to vote for someone, especially when you've posted not at all beforehand yourself.

                        iggy: Let me know when you get a real reason to suspect me.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • iggymatrixcounter
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1924

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          Hey if you don't like it, vote wilkin and get people to vote him.

                          The fact is that I'm very certain that you both are wolves and that also means that if we kill one, then the other is second based on votes sent to stoic, so tt for wolves would be utterly useless as you would bring one wolf back and kill another.
                          lastfm
                          PANDORA

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Out of Kilga and Wilkin, I'd obviously rather see Wilkin go.

                            I think I'll stick with my vote as is though. If anything happens between now and when I leave for Japanese class, I'm open to changing.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              lol since wilkin is fun I want to just show this off:

                              <DIV id=1085 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><SPAN class=remoteName0>Wilkini Evili
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                why can I not post convos? lol argh I'll just do it tomorrow.

                                @stoic: thats not a vote on wilkin btw, I don't know why I can't post convos, it did this to me last game.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...