TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #211
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Haha.

    Before today, I wanted to lynch shash. In fact, the only reason I'm not jumping down him and iggy's throat (despite the fact that that pairing makes the most sense in my mind) is that iggy proved himself with the PM problem with stoic. Stoic sent the wrong PM, and iggy was the first to mention it. That proves iggy is legit. This means that as of right now, I know of 4 confirmed time blockers. Now, 4 doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and iggy trusts shash completely, and 5 makes a lot more sense. So yeah, shash is good enough for me. So, there are only two people who can be wolves on that logic, and those two also happen to be the ones that shash himself implicated.

    And by the way, shash probably trusts me because iggy trusts (or trusted... I don't know what the **** is going through his head right now to actually want to throw away the game over this) me.

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #212
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      Well, I really don't think Afro is a wolf. I just think he is beyond retarded, that's all. Iggy being a wolf is something hard to swallow right now. Besides, if he was a wolf, he was going to win the game anyway. Apparently shash has proven himself to iggy, which leaves fojar.
      hi

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #213
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        KiB deciding whether we win or lose are really cool.

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #214
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          3 for Fojar, 2 for you Afro...unless someone switches Fojar is lynched.

          Anyone up for an end-day vote? I'm curious as to whether I was right and don't really want to wait till Tuesday unless it's necessary.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #215
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            before you were all about "five is a weird number" now five makes perfect sense?

            the craziness, sure, that's how you play apparently.

            but i cant get down with all the flip flopping.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #216
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              no end day, the second we see an end day vote the wolves win

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #217
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                3 makes more sense than 5

                but I already have 4 known time blockers (me, tokzic, cypher, and iggy) and the addition of shash because of iggy's trust makes 5

                and 5 makes more sense than 4

                either way, that was mostly bs tack'd on logic anyway because I'm sure stoic doesn't have the same perception and understanding of numbers that I do

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #218
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  ps
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  no end day, the second we see an end day vote the wolves win
                  the second we see an end day vote you die, not the wolves win

                  and wolves would only jump on a end game vote if you're human and I doubt that's true

                  EDIT: fixed wording in first sentence because it didn't make sense

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #219
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    so why mention it as evidence?

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #220
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      so why mention it as evidence?
                      to pursuade people to take my side on the matter

                      Comment

                      • Shashakiro
                        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 9082

                        #221
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Here's the thing I've realized about Afro and TPS in particular...the less rational they are, the higher the odds are that they're human.

                        It's weird.

                        Besides the guy who would die from it, does anyone ELSE like the idea of not waiting till Tuesday?
                        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                        Originally posted by Boogiebear
                        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #222
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          I am perfectly rational.

                          I am offended that you would insinuate anything like that.

                          Comment

                          • Shashakiro
                            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9082

                            #223
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            I am perfectly rational.

                            I am offended that you would insinuate anything like that.
                            I don't really think you are (at times, like in this game), no offense intended. Some of the things you say make sense, others...don't.

                            Either way, I don't think you're a wolf, so...yeah.
                            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                            Originally posted by Boogiebear
                            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #224
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              so i have a question here: how did the wolves kill four people at once IN THE PAST?

                              i thought the TT wolf was dead? and i thought he could only kill one person...

                              i'm way confused.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #225
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                There was no TT wolf ever identified.

                                Because we trusted what hans said.

                                Hans failed to mention a TT wolf at all.

                                However, I really am curious how 4 were killed in a single night. I'm really looking forward to hearing what kind of malarky stoic came up with to allow for that to happen.

                                ps nice try with the "hmm looks like I'm about to die, better point out things that don't make sense about the kills so as to draw attention away"

                                Comment

                                Working...