TWG XXXVII

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • StoicRoivaS
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 548

    #166
    Re: TWG XXXVII

    Current Voting Chart:

    Iggy(1); FoJar
    Cypher(2): Iggy, Shash
    Matt(3.00001): Hans, Mini, Vash, Phantom(1)
    Shash(1.00001): Afro, Phantom(1)

    Left to vote: Cypher, Matt, TPS

    Current Phantoms:
    Shash(1), listed above
    TPS(1)
    Matt (1), listed above

    End-day votes: 0, needs 9/11 to pass

    Day ends tonight, Thursday, at 9pm EST.
    Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 10-18-2006, 11:06 PM.
    Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn are
    wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
    -Bowser

    Comment

    • klagett
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 121

      #167
      Re: TWG XXXVII

      I believe i'm dead?

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #168
        Re: TWG XXXVII

        Cypher.

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #169
          Re: TWG XXXVII

          Cypher

          Sorry I haven't been around much, been real busy with school and stuff.


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #170
            Re: TWG XXXVII

            cypher

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #171
              Re: TWG XXXVII

              [edit so that ivaluebet will see it]yes, ivaluebet, we lynched you like day 2 or something[/edit]

              ugh

              We lynch cypher and we get no new info.

              The fact that you haven't died kills me.
              Me too. I have no idea why neither you or I have been killed yet. Honestly, that was part of what got me thinking about the idea of "what if you're a wolf?"

              Your little "red seer" conspiracy is a weird thought.... too bad it can also apply to you as a faking time blocker.
              If you were going that way, I could be faking the role because of info that I got from tokzic. He revealed some things to me first... I could have simply made up the rest of it when I came out to him, and that would make more sense than a red seer conspiracy (much like fojar being a wolf makes more sense than a red seer conspiracy).

              Tokzic kill? You knew I was going to give you the roles during the night so rather than take a chance and kill someone that would be helpful to you later, you kill tokzic (who revealed himself to you as a time stopper)
              Tokzic was a terrible wolf choice. I knew his role and I knew how useless it was. I would never have killed him. Additionally, he trusted me totally as human, so why would a wolf kill someone who trusted them totally?

              sertman kill. You knew who sertman was going to kill and I think you wanted to prevent that because you were afraid that you would have no chance if you were the only wolf left.
              I thought the same thing briefly about you, to be honest. Who was supposed to have been killed then? Wasn't it Shash? So why not lynch him today then?

              But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has.
              Cypher was seer'd as human. If we lynch shash today, we'd know shash's role tomorrow. So basically, cypher has proven himself via seering (not 100%, I'll admit, but it's more than nothing) and shash hasn't proven himself any more than knowing the details of the role (and I've been well over the ways in which a red could have found out the details of the role).

              Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you.
              You must know very well that, statistically, if he randomly blocks people, that he almost certainly won't find anyone with a time machine anyway. That's not by any means proof.

              Afro also isn't telling you guys that even though there are 2 "unconfirmed" time blockers, (One of which I don't think is a wolf) there is another role out there that could possibly be a wolf. After these two guys go, then let's look at conspiracy but for now, there are better things to go off of.
              Yeah, but looking at the list, I realized that my reason for trusting you wasn't really a very good reason to trust someone.

              I'm about half tempted to kill afro right now based on my thought but like I said
              rofl if you did lynch me I'd be 100% sure you were a wolf. In case you didn't notice though, I moved from believing you were one of the two wolves in one of my recent posts (and that little point you brought up about stoic ****ing up the PM clinched it).

              there are better suspects at the moment.
              uh duh... like... uh... PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CYPHER

              OH and that story about matt... leave it alone. Even afro knows that we found flawed logic in that theory and therefore are leaving it stand as him telling the truth for now. Afro and I both time blocked the other guy that was supposively a wolf with matt, but he can time travel, therefore making it impossible for him to be a wolf, thus making it impossible for matt to be a wolf.
              oh you just love giving **** away don't you

              Damnit. This whole thing quite effectively turned attention away from matt, especially with you voting cypher and me voting shash. TOTALLY DROVE THEIR ATTENTION ELSEWHERE. Ugh. And now you go and show your hand, even though the sheep are distracted. Good job.

              Even afro probably knows that now. But the thing is that I know there are two people lying to me and there are still a few of those guys that need to be killed before we go into any conspiracy theories right now.
              So you're saying that if it comes down to the last day with you versus a bunch of confirmed humans, you'll willingly let them lynch you? I mean, you say it's not time for conspiracy theories yet, so end game would logically be the time for that.

              Don't kill shash. Afro's judgement is very very poor.
              Um... no. I think I mentioned it before. Cypher has been seer'd. If we kill shash, we get a report about his role from a blue. If we kill cypher we'll be left tomorrow with no more info than when he was alive. How is killing someone we've seer'd as human productive when we could be killing someone who's role is unverified and get a blue report about their role?

              as for that post about fojar: I think he's fine. I've talked to him and he seems alright. Throw in the fact that he responded the way he did WHEN YOU LIED TO HIM, and I'd say he's legit.

              oh and btw stop revealing suspects. When you do that, you reveal who NOT to kill to the wolves.

              I'm no longer trusting afro with any further information about anything. He wants to trash my name and think he can get away with it? He can be wolfed tonight and I would think it a relief.
              rofl

              You know if I was a wolf, I would have wolfed you. I wouldn't **** around with trying feebly to get you lynched. I would have wolfed the guardian night 2 or whenever you told me the roles, then wolf you the next night. Then, I'd be alliance leader as a wolf with another wolf partner still hidden somewhere in the alliance. It would be piss easy to win as a wolf from there (which is the same seat I've suggested you're in...).

              If you are a role that require sensitive info from, DO NOT GIVE IT TO AFRO. He obviously can't look at the facts anyways.
              Even if you're mad, that doesn't negate the fact that I'm not untrustworthy. If I was, I assure you that you'd definitely be dead (assuming that you're human that is).

              And you guys: Damn you. Cypher is a terrible choice for a lynch. He's been seer'd as human, which means he can only be master wolf, if anything (and if he's lynched, tomorrow, we'll be stuck with no more info than when he was alive). Shash hasn't been seer'd at all, so if we lynch him, tomorrow we'll know his role for sure.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #172
                Re: TWG XXXVII

                I like getting more information.

                Shash.

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XXXVII

                  The one massive flaw in your logic that you decided to ignore when I first pointed it out:

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  You must know very well that, statistically, if he randomly blocks people, that he almost certainly won't find anyone with a time machine anyway.
                  He knew this. I didn't. Why, as a wolf, would I guess that there were very few time travellers and therefore say that every person I blocked doesn't time travel, especially when the whole THEME of this game is time travel? And even if I did guess that, it's not like Iggy was rolling a die to determine who to have me block...he could easily have given me one of the time-travelers, and if I was a wolf I'd have been done right there.

                  You say that it would "compromise someone else's role" to test me out on a time-traveler...but the time travelers, as far as I can see, haven't even had an effect on the game at this point. Seems to me that it would have the same effect as a one-time seering, and I seriously doubt that a bonus one-time seering is less useful than whatever the timetravel would accomplish the next day (although since I don't know what it does, this is just speculation).
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XXXVII

                    Wow afro, half of your crap has already been said and proven against. You just don't listen.

                    BTW shash proved himself to me the same way every other time blocker did. I can't beat that dead horse any more. If you think shash is faking then I think you are faking it's that simple.

                    Cypher is still a good choice because there's a MW. And about 4 people that wolves could be a wolf at this point.(maybe 1 or 2 more if you consider conspiracy theories) So I could care less if cypher is seerd human at this point. If the evidence fits then I'm going with it.

                    Originally posted by afro
                    You know if I was a wolf, I would have wolfed you. I wouldn't **** around with trying feebly to get you lynched. I would have wolfed the guardian night 2 or whenever you told me the roles, then wolf you the next night. Then, I'd be alliance leader as a wolf with another wolf partner still hidden somewhere in the alliance. It would be piss easy to win as a wolf from there (which is the same seat I've suggested you're in...).
                    Hmmm not quite since 1) If the guardian died after I gave you the roles, I would have immediately killed you or at least tell everyone that you can no longer be trusted. 2) If guardian died, another person would get a list of roles (except I wouldn't tell you this) and everyone would know it and if you ever messed up the alliance would know about it. You would be locked into doing nothing if you were a wolf.

                    Besides I would have taken a greater step to fake than you would have. I came out publically, you just came to me privately. BIG difference as my role was out in the open when you just had 1 person that knew you. I took the risk while you had the pleasure of privacy. Don't even say you faking would be the same as me faking.

                    What's so dumb about this is that you even mention that there's no way I'm a wolf and yet you keep trying to prove it. So far you've just posted things that could be true, when you have a few lines of PROOF that I'm not. I can't be half wolf, once you find something that makes me non-wolf everything else that would incriminate me is nulled.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XXXVII

                      you mother****er what evidence?
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XXXVII

                        Your basing your vote of NOTHING. I can't see anything more dumb. O**** i've been seerd as human but lynching me makes super sense. YOU ASKED TO GUARD A DEAD GUY, YOU ASS. And you have yet to ask me to prove myself otherwise. Iggy out of the utmost spite.
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • CypherToorima
                          Boss of all bosses
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2452

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XXXVII

                          asked me*
                          I'm a figantic gaggot

                          Comment

                          • CypherToorima
                            Boss of all bosses
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2452

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XXXVII

                            Oh and nice "If we kill a human, oh well lol doesn't matter" Damnit you're an idiot.
                            I'm a figantic gaggot

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XXXVII

                              Is everyone just trying to make this game interesting or have people gone dumb.

                              4 possible wolves: shash, cypher, fojar, unnamed. (+2 for conspiracy theories but at LEAST one comes from that list.)

                              shash reveals info about his role making it nearly impoosible for him to fake.

                              cypher told me he's a time blocker

                              fojars role could be faked but his story he claims stoic sent him is too much like how stoic has been sending PMs

                              unamed person: this person could fake because he would know what wolves know, but even if he's faking, the info I'm getting is true so being wrong would hurt us.

                              Do the math, based off that who would be the wolf? Exactly. Now try to tell me that a seering coming back human has anything to do with my choice. ESPECIALLY when there's a MW and a 25% chance of hitting him.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • iggymatrixcounter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 1924

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XXXVII

                                Originally posted by CypherToorima
                                you mother****er what evidence?
                                I told you where I was coming from yesterday, don't try to make it look like I'm not giving anyone a reason why I'm voting you.
                                lastfm
                                PANDORA

                                Comment

                                Working...