TWG XXXII - Game over (Wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #106
    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

    Iggy.

    I shouldn't have to explain myself here.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #107
      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

      right i have to throw down a vote here, cause it's just past 11pm and i have to get up early tomorrow morning, meh.

      I'm gonna go with DBP for two reasons. 1, like iggy said, he's quick to jump to ddr's defence over the post concerning the Master Wolf, and 2, for the whole pooling numbers thing. I agree with most of the others that pooling our digs is a very bad idea, as it gives the wolves more information, which is usually detrimental to the humans cause.

      Expect me to be a lot more active on AIM and the forums now, as i have a couple of days spare.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #108
        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

        I'm changing my vote to Blah (No offence) because I want to be wolfed as I'm obviously not ready for TWG. I try to help, and I get called a wolf, and I try to show why a vote is stupid, and I'm instantly defending. I need to work in my writing style before I try this again.


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #109
          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

          Holy ****, day ends today?

          I am voting DBP he seems wolfy to me >_>

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #110
            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

            You're late. Day ended an hour ago.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #111
              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

              Internet keeps going on and off; sorry.

              Locked while I read votes.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #112
                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)

                Afro: (2) Nforcer, Kilga
                Blah: (1) Disco
                Jurs: (1) Blah
                Disco: (3) Kefit, Stretchy, Matt
                DDR: (1) Iggy
                Iggy: (2) Talis, Afro

                Phantoms:
                (1) MiniNeo
                (1) Jursey
                (1) Wilkin
                (1) Omega
                (1) DDRDancer

                DiscoBobbyPARANOIA is dead.

                Day 2 starts 24 hours from now (7:30 Eastern on Wednesday.) I need digging plots from everyone!


                (sorry about lack of story! I'll come up with something soon! FFR business! LD EDIT: SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!)
                Last edited by lightdarkness; 05-30-2006, 05:36 PM.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XXXII - Night2 (DiscoBobbyPARANOIA lynch'd)

                  Sorry, no story again. Working on FFR stuff as we speak.

                  Talisman got the axe. And now, for today's lucky numbers!

                  The statue is not at:
                  2, 4, 14, 28, 59, 60, 66, 72, 74, 76, 78, 83, 85, 89, 94

                  Code:
                               5     7  8  9 10
                  11 12 13    15 16 17 18 19 20
                  21    23 24 25    27    29 30
                     32    34 35    37 38 39 40
                  41    43 44 45 46 47 48    50
                  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58      
                  61    63 64 65    67 68 69 70
                  71    73    75    77    79
                  81 82    84       87 88    90
                     92 93    95 96 97 98 99
                  Still alive list:
                  Afrobean
                  Blahblah
                  DDRDancer
                  Iggymatrixcounter
                  JurseyRider
                  Kefit
                  Kilgamayan
                  MattC
                  MiniNeo
                  Nforcer
                  Omeganitros
                  Stretchypanda
                  Wilkin

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                    Notes:
                    1) You have 48 hours (until 8 PM on Friday, eastern time.)

                    2) I suggest you pay better attention to which numbers have already been eliminated. At least one of you searched a number that had been eliminated on Day 1.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                      Haha.

                      I had forgotten about even sending in a PM.

                      Then I was like "oh **** gotta send in a PM."

                      I picked one without thinking about it and I got one that was already revealed haha

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                        you will rue the day you dared **** with my antarctic avian army!

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                          **** sorry for being really inactive. To whoever said I really didn't know what was going on: I didn't. There was so much to read in so little time, and I was really busy the past weekend. I'll try to keep better track of things this time. I also forgot to send in a digging plot >_> Agh.

                          Tass and talisman dead? Great...
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • ddrdanc3r55
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 346

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                            Reading thread right now. I'm gonna catch up. I'd really appreciate it if somebody could fill me in.

                            Judging by the kills so far, we don't have any noob wolves.

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                              Originally posted by ddrdanc3r55
                              Judging by the kills so far, we don't have any noob wolves.
                              Meh, in any game I've seen, good players are left alone because it would garner suspicion on them in the late game. Now this could be people just breaking that pattern because of the lack of a guard. But even if there was a guardian, experienced wolves killing other experienced players this early brings a lot of suspicion to themselves.

                              IMO, I think the wolves are newer players.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • ddrdanc3r55
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 346

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                                Okay, if it's that way, it's matt, me, and dbp.

                                Comment

                                Working...