TWG XXXII - Game over (Wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #226
    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

    randumb votes:

    blah (1) - Afrobean
    kefit (3) - nforcer, Jursey, Mini
    Jursey (1) - blah

    Three votes for Kefit, one for blah. The way things look, it could likely be a split later on, otherwise I would've delivered the insta.

    So far, we're missing randumb votes from matt, panda, kefit, and ddr. Though ddr's vote probably will not count, I will not dismiss that he's still playing in this game, and this is in fact his choice overall anyway.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #227
      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

      OK, as i, like most have nothing better to go on, ddr sounds like a good idea.

      For the randumb vote, i'm gonna go with blah. He's just seemed off to me this game, even though i haven't spoken to him on AIM


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #228
        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

        Nice job matt. You just insta'd. Moron.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #229
          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

          Originally posted by stretchypanda
          Okay, if you're choosing between two top players for who to kill, don't choose someone "because he annoys you". That's awful, terrible, bad, bad voting.


          Um...I was joking.



          ps i know this is after insta but i wanted to point that out
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #230
            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

            Nice job matt. You just insta'd. Moron.
            Would you rather not be insta'd at all? I don't think it's really a problem. No real discussion was going on... just people choosing who to kill instead of randumb, and either way I don't really care too much. It doesn't matter at all to me.

            So, it's randumb for the lynch and kefit for the vigi-esque kill. That's fine... I didn't like Kefit much either.

            ps day doesn't end til the host says so lol

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #231
              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

              Well, I think it would've been more fair if some other people could've seen what was going on beforehand, so we'd have better consensus. Oh well. I guess it's not that much of a problem.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #232
                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

                sorry people, i didn't count properly. Sorry about that.


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

                  >=(

                  so much for not instaing lmao

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

                    DDR has been insta'd.

                    ...but wait! he has the STATUE!

                    DDR, PM me with the person you want lynched today instead of yourself. You have 25 hours, but please make it quicker than that.

                    The statue is now out of play. I'm not even going to bother with the plot-digging and revealing anymore now that it's clear it's been found.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 4 (Sorry, Wilkin)

                      DDR has made his decision.
                      He has chosen Kefit to die.

                      And the game's still on. Night 5, everyone. Wolves and seer, I need your picks. Statue is out of play, so don't worry about that anymore.

                      Look over this list carefully...
                      DiscoBobby
                      Iggy
                      Omega
                      Kefit
                      ...at least two of them are human. Clearly, you've made a couple bad mistakes, if not more. Better shape up if you want to stay in this.

                      Day 5 begins @ 8 PM on Friday.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XXXII - Night 5 (Kefit is statue'd)

                        Afro gets killed. Ouch.

                        No statue, so no numbers get revealed.

                        Survivors:
                        Blahblah
                        DDRDancer
                        JurseyRider
                        Matt
                        Minineo
                        Nforcer
                        StretchyPanda

                        It's now Day 5. Also, if you haven't gotten any wolves yet, and you don't get one today, the wolves win. Good luck.

                        Day ends @ 8 PM Sunday. Insta @ 4.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 5 (Afro gets wolfed)

                          About time.

                          Haha. Don't lose this **** for me, newbs.

                          Comment

                          • ddrdanc3r55
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 346

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 5 (Afro gets wolfed)

                            Matt has contacted me, and said he had was the channeler. He is either the mw, or what he says he is.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 5 (Afro gets wolfed)

                              I was going to come out when the statue had been used, so i might as well confirm what ddr said.

                              I'm the channeler, but my powers are gone now, so i'm pretty much like a regular green to us.


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 5 (Afro gets wolfed)

                                having spoken to ddr about this, i feel that matt is human, I know that I'm human, I feel nforcer is human. I'm unsure about the rest.
                                In my mind though I think Afro was one of the worst kills of all time. People were suspicious of him and there was a great chance he would have been lynched. This leads me to believe that initially there were smart wolves and now only dumb one(s) left. Something like iggy/kefit/X or what have you. ITs the only thing that makes any logical sense to me based on the kills threoughout the game and the people that are left. If I am now to choose for whom I think iis a wolf, I'm going to have to go jurs just because I've been on her all game and I really really think there's something up with her.... make fo this what you will
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...