TWG XXXII - Game over (Wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrdanc3r55
    Banned
    • Jun 2005
    • 346

    #166
    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

    This doesn't surprise me. Another vet down. Kilga was doing nothing out of the ordinary. So, since these kills aren't linked to a person (afaik), my vote stands.

    matt

    Also, I'll be looking at the last TWG for info on mini.

    Comment

    • ddrdanc3r55
      Banned
      • Jun 2005
      • 346

      #167
      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

      Okay, I skimmed over the last TWG and mini was throwing out random thoughts/posts in that one, and he was human. Nothing out of the ordinary.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #168
        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

        Aw shoot. I have some ideas regarding Kilga's death, and I want to reread the thread to be sure I'm right, but my computer is being REALLY dumb right now as I archive before I perform a daring reformat. This is my last post before I send my computer to oblivion and attempt to bring it back. I hope to see you guys by late tomorrow.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #169
          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Omega's playing?

          When did this happen?

          I can't even be useful, as I haven't caught up on reading everything yet. But I definitely suspect a lower-tier player is a wolf.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #170
            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

            So, when are we gonna lynch Omega, guys?

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #171
              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

              The sad part is that I know you're not kidding. ;-;

              If I end getting lynched today, sorry I had to waste a day for the humans. I should have paid 500% more attention, and I guess I'll get banned from a couple of games or so.

              Comment

              • blahblah18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 1662

                #172
                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                wolves totally = jurs afro aggy

                man this game is easy
                but for now... postCount++

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #173
                  Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                  Originally posted by blahblah18
                  wolves totally = jurs afro aggy

                  man this game is easy
                  evidently not too easy since you named at least 1 human as a wolf

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #174
                    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                    By the way, is there any benefit to not lynching Omega right away?

                    I mean, we're going to have to lynch him anyway, right? Why not do it early just in case?

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #175
                      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                      Originally posted by ddrdanc3r55
                      Okay, I skimmed over the last TWG and mini was throwing out random thoughts/posts in that one, and he was human. Nothing out of the ordinary.
                      Yeah, I found the same thing, just never said anything about it, I guess. Sure is annoying, Mini.

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #176
                        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                        well we went over the math of it last time.. he can't be left around as a free kill for teh wolves in endgame.. it means he has to die at some point, and as the kill is harder to find when there is a larger player pool, that is why he should be killed now.. this is what was decided alst time, right?
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #177
                          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                          Looks like my archiving and backups are taking longer than expected. I've had time to skim over the thread again, so I'll make my whopper of a post now, as long as I have time.

                          While I do agree that Omega is a crutch to us at this point with two phantoms, I think our attention is being a bit diverted, isn't it? I mean, Afro did just jump on Omega really quick, didn't he? He's been "suggestively pushing" (for lack of a better way to put it, I hope you understand). When are we gonna lynch Omega? Is there a benefit to not lynching Omega right away? In my opinion, there's more of a benefit to you than anybody else in lynching Omega. It's to divert attention away from yourself, Afro.

                          Let's look back a moment. Day 1: Afrobean does his best to shoot down information. I think we can remember pretty well that he voted me, and I still remain somewhere near the top of his suspicion list for presenting an idea that had a flaw in it. I don't know where I am on that list now; apparently, I'm the last wolf, of the trio of myself, iggy, and DBP. This trio, he named near the end of Day 1 as well. I intend to get to that later.

                          Anyway, all day, Afro was constantly shooting down ideas because we'd be giving information to the wolves. Well, anything in a game with a master wolf may end up concerning a share of info with wolves. Remember Fish in game 30?

                          There's not much to mention about Day 2 except that Afro did jump right on and chime in on Kefit's finding of the flaw in Talisman's plan. He did mention something of that sort on Day 1, but I have to wonder why Afro didn't become suspicious of Talisman for his idea. Obviously Talis wasn't a wolf (unless the wolves decided to kill one of their own for some reason, highly unlikely), but I still have to wonder why his flaw didn't make him a wolf, too.

                          Looking back at his votes... he voted for iggy two days in a row. Day 1, he did it to save himself from a lynch. Day 2, he slipped in on a bandwagon. Now, that goes right down the line with his two ideas on who the wolves were. Check out this, it kind of made me uneasy after the Day 2 lynch occurred:

                          Day 1 Quote:
                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Ok guys, we got two people exhibiting tass-as-a-wolf-esque behavior. Where's our third wolf?
                          A response to iggy's questioning:
                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Really, iggy, I was half joking before about there being only one wolf left to identify. You're making it difficult for such accusations to remain partly in jest.
                          Day 2 quote:
                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          PS 1 wolf down, only iggy and nforcer left to go lol
                          Odd how his half joking resulted in his two top suspicions being lynched. Now, I do agree with iggy being lynched, and not so much with DBP... but somehow, wolf number three (me) is missing from his mention today. How odd.

                          One final thing:

                          From Day 2:
                          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                          At this point I'd like to see both iggy and Afro go because I'm 99% certain one of them is a wolf.

                          Afro's in no danger of being voted off right now, though, so I guess I have to go with iggy.
                          I also expressed some suspicion on Afro. Not as strongly, but it was still there. Kilga did express wishes to see both iggy and afro go... so what's the best thing to do during the night as a wolf? Kill someone who will likely attack you the next day. Afro could've done just that. Forgot about me, though, I guess. Glad I didn't get fierce on Afro Day 2.

                          I think today, Afro set himself up perfectly. Now, I don't know what you guys plan on doing with Omega. Personally, I think it's not a good idea to have a human crutch later on, but lynching Omega would be throwing away two humans, essentially. If you really think Omega is a wolf, go right ahead. I don't think he is (especially with two phantoms), but that's why I'm not the only one here. No matter what happens, though, don't forget about Afrobean.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #178
                            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                            Originally posted by nforcer06164
                            Looks like my archiving and backups are taking longer than expected. I've had time to skim over the thread again, so I'll make my whopper of a post now, as long as I have time.

                            While I do agree that Omega is a crutch to us at this point with two phantoms, I think our attention is being a bit diverted, isn't it? I mean, Afro did just jump on Omega really quick, didn't he? He's been "suggestively pushing" (for lack of a better way to put it, I hope you understand). When are we gonna lynch Omega? Is there a benefit to not lynching Omega right away? In my opinion, there's more of a benefit to you than anybody else in lynching Omega. It's to divert attention away from yourself, Afro.
                            If I was a wolf wouldn't it be better for me to say nothing and wait to insta omega myself during the last day? Only reason a wolf would suggest killing what would be their winning lynch is to look human, and if I was a wolf, I wouldn't bother-- there are only a few who think I'm a wolf. It's really not worth the trouble as a wolf, especially if a wolf was in the situation I am.

                            Originally posted by nforcer
                            Let's look back a moment. Day 1: Afrobean does his best to shoot down information. I think we can remember pretty well that he voted me, and I still remain somewhere near the top of his suspicion list for presenting an idea that had a flaw in it. I don't know where I am on that list now; apparently, I'm the last wolf, of the trio of myself, iggy, and DBP. This trio, he named near the end of Day 1 as well. I intend to get to that later.

                            Anyway, all day, Afro was constantly shooting down ideas because we'd be giving information to the wolves. Well, anything in a game with a master wolf may end up concerning a share of info with wolves. Remember Fish in game 30?
                            How does a seer'd master wolf not being able to get ANY information from the seer compare to essentially giving protection from lynch to all of the wolves?

                            Originally posted by nforcer
                            There's not much to mention about Day 2 except that Afro did jump right on and chime in on Kefit's finding of the flaw in Talisman's plan. He did mention something of that sort on Day 1, but I have to wonder why Afro didn't become suspicious of Talisman for his idea. Obviously Talis wasn't a wolf (unless the wolves decided to kill one of their own for some reason, highly unlikely), but I still have to wonder why his flaw didn't make him a wolf, too.
                            Talisman's flaw was not a deal breaker. All it did was change the plan slightly. I still support the coming out of anyone with the statue. It's just a bad idea to lynch someone because they had been saved from lynch the previous day.

                            Also, the flaw in Talisman's plan was easily missed, and apparently, difficult to understand. nforcer, your flaw should have been blaringly obvious.

                            Looking back at his votes... he voted for iggy two days in a row. Day 1, he did it to save himself from a lynch. Day 2, he slipped in on a bandwagon. Now, that goes right down the line with his two ideas on who the wolves were. Check out this, it kind of made me uneasy after the Day 2 lynch occurred:

                            Day 1 Quote:

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Ok guys, we got two people exhibiting tass-as-a-wolf-esque behavior. Where's our third wolf?
                            A response to iggy's questioning:

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Really, iggy, I was half joking before about there being only one wolf left to identify. You're making it difficult for such accusations to remain partly in jest.
                            Day 2 quote:

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            PS 1 wolf down, only iggy and nforcer left to go lol
                            Odd how his half joking resulted in his two top suspicions being lynched. Now, I do agree with iggy being lynched, and not so much with DBP... but somehow, wolf number three (me) is missing from his mention today. How odd.
                            ...
                            PS 1 wolf down, only iggy and nforcer left to go lol
                            Notice how it says "lol" at the end. Are you seriously trying to use a statement with the phrase "lol" in it to say I'm a wolf?

                            Also notice: I am not the one who chose the lynchings; the group did. If you want to be mad about anyone having been lynched, talk to everyone else who voted for them. My single vote alone did not lynch them (and in the case of disco, I didn't even vote him). So yeah, this statement:
                            Odd how his half joking resulted in his two top suspicions being lynched.
                            Is completely null.

                            Originally posted by nforcer
                            One final thing:

                            From Day 2:

                            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                            At this point I'd like to see both iggy and Afro go because I'm 99% certain one of them is a wolf.

                            Afro's in no danger of being voted off right now, though, so I guess I have to go with iggy.
                            I also expressed some suspicion on Afro. Not as strongly, but it was still there. Kilga did express wishes to see both iggy and afro go... so what's the best thing to do during the night as a wolf? Kill someone who will likely attack you the next day. Afro could've done just that. Forgot about me, though, I guess. Glad I didn't get fierce on Afro Day 2.
                            And now you have "[gotten] fierce" on me. Really, if you were a wolf, you would see that I'm probably not going to be lynched, and you'd just wolf me (if you want me dead so badly). In short, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you ACTUALLY are still on me. A wolf would have given up trying to get me lynched by now.

                            Unless you're a really bad wolf.

                            ps since blah says it's cool, I'm gonna go ahead and vote omega. I suggest we all do the same by the end of day.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #179
                              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                              nforcer, you bring up some good points there, and i'm half inclined to agree with most of them. However, i'm not 100% suspicious of afro, as afro made good points in his reply.

                              Moving on to the point about lynching omega, i'm inclined to go along with it, as it prevents us leaving the wolves a free final day kill, as they will obviously let him live as long as possible, so as blah says, why not lynch him today and get it over with.

                              Also, DDR, kill analysis? Playing the part of a textbook jTWG wolf, just thought I'd throw that out in the open.

                              Anyway, for now omega. Vote subject to change if i come up with anything else.


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #180
                                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                                omega
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...