Re: TWG XXXII - Day 1 (Tass is dead!)
Okay, here we go:
1) One of the humans found the statue. The chance of a human finding it Night 1 was about 13%/12% (Depending on how many wolves we have. I recall discussion about upping the wolf count to 4, but don't know if we implemented it for game), with little chance of overlap, so it's not too likely that someone found it already, but possible. If I did, I would probably sit back and watch some discussion go by to decide whether or not I would want to come out, autoprotect someone, etc. So if someone is looking uncharacteristically laid back, it might give a reason as to why.
2) One of the wolves found it. This would be quite a pickle. Even though they do have the aid of coordinating their digs, that doesn't give them too much help for a couple more days, when humans will start eventually doubling numbers. Assuming a wolf does have the statue, though, it would be awfully hard to off the wolves. If the holder wolf just PMs saying "I want to autoprotect X and Y (the other wolves, assuming there's three), then there's a huge obstacle that would lead for an extra day for the wolves, essentially. Even though the statue would be lost, the wolves would save one of their own and off a human instead. Not the best scenario.
3) Tass' death and Afro's vote. Seems agreeable that without a guardian Tass would be a prime target. Also, with some of the suspicion on nForcer at the moment, the thought of a "revenge wolfing" came to my mind, seeing as how nForcer was wolfed Night 1 last game with Tass as a wolf. The logic behind it does reflect that of Tass' "Let's help the humans [but wolves more]" kind of logic exemplified in last game. While it does seem awful coincidential, I'm waiting until we hear from everyone before actually casting any suspicons myself.
4) Some more statue stats. Chances of finding it (without overlaps, with 3 wolves, and assuming human lynches):
Night 1
Humans (13) - 13%
Wolves (3) - 3%
Night 2
Humans (11) - 12.9%
Wolves (3) - 3.5%
Night 3
Humans (9) - 12.8%
Wolves (3) - 4%
Night 4
Humans (7) - 12.1%
Wolves (3) - 5%
Basically, the humans are just continually going on the same chances while the wolves slightly increase theirs. This is, of course, the worst-case scenario where no wolves are lynched for the first three days. Still, though, I think the humans have a pretty good chance of finding it (as far as individuals go, without coordination). The small factors, such as coordination (humans or wolves), overlapping, etc. would change the stats only a fraction of a percent, nothing big enough to worry about at the moment.
In reference to 1), in the Hidden Immunity TWG thread, it states that:
Though, if only one person finds it, will its discovery be announced (without a name, I'm assuming)?
Okay, here we go:
1) One of the humans found the statue. The chance of a human finding it Night 1 was about 13%/12% (Depending on how many wolves we have. I recall discussion about upping the wolf count to 4, but don't know if we implemented it for game), with little chance of overlap, so it's not too likely that someone found it already, but possible. If I did, I would probably sit back and watch some discussion go by to decide whether or not I would want to come out, autoprotect someone, etc. So if someone is looking uncharacteristically laid back, it might give a reason as to why.
2) One of the wolves found it. This would be quite a pickle. Even though they do have the aid of coordinating their digs, that doesn't give them too much help for a couple more days, when humans will start eventually doubling numbers. Assuming a wolf does have the statue, though, it would be awfully hard to off the wolves. If the holder wolf just PMs saying "I want to autoprotect X and Y (the other wolves, assuming there's three), then there's a huge obstacle that would lead for an extra day for the wolves, essentially. Even though the statue would be lost, the wolves would save one of their own and off a human instead. Not the best scenario.
3) Tass' death and Afro's vote. Seems agreeable that without a guardian Tass would be a prime target. Also, with some of the suspicion on nForcer at the moment, the thought of a "revenge wolfing" came to my mind, seeing as how nForcer was wolfed Night 1 last game with Tass as a wolf. The logic behind it does reflect that of Tass' "Let's help the humans [but wolves more]" kind of logic exemplified in last game. While it does seem awful coincidential, I'm waiting until we hear from everyone before actually casting any suspicons myself.
4) Some more statue stats. Chances of finding it (without overlaps, with 3 wolves, and assuming human lynches):
Night 1
Humans (13) - 13%
Wolves (3) - 3%
Night 2
Humans (11) - 12.9%
Wolves (3) - 3.5%
Night 3
Humans (9) - 12.8%
Wolves (3) - 4%
Night 4
Humans (7) - 12.1%
Wolves (3) - 5%
Basically, the humans are just continually going on the same chances while the wolves slightly increase theirs. This is, of course, the worst-case scenario where no wolves are lynched for the first three days. Still, though, I think the humans have a pretty good chance of finding it (as far as individuals go, without coordination). The small factors, such as coordination (humans or wolves), overlapping, etc. would change the stats only a fraction of a percent, nothing big enough to worry about at the moment.
In reference to 1), in the Hidden Immunity TWG thread, it states that:
Originally posted by Hidden Immunity TWG Thread



Comment