TWG XXXII - Game over (Wolves win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #151
    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

    I am torn between our two highest vote-getters. I get off work in an hour and then I'm off to Dallas and won't get there before the day ends. I can KIND OF see some of the reasons presented for voting ddr, but I pretty much think they're BS. I agree that Iggy is acting incredibly different from the way he's behaved in past games, which could just be because he's gotten so much grief from other players regarding his behavior, or it could be because he's a wolf and he's being ridiculously cautious. It's not really a chance I'm willing to take, so today my vote goes to Iggy. I will try to check back before I get off, but I doubt it's gonna happen, and it also doesn't really seem that it'll matter, since nothing's really happening and I certainly don't plan on having any massive attack of insight to save the day.

    Comment

    • iggymatrixcounter
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2003
      • 1924

      #152
      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

      Originally posted by stretchypanda
      which could just be because he's gotten so much grief from other players regarding his behavior
      If I get lynched because I tried to calm down this game, I will go off every game from here on out. And I won't listen when people say that I make them mad. Even though people hated me before, at least I lived longer and actually made people talk more.
      lastfm
      PANDORA

      Comment

      • User6773

        #153
        Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

        Chardish's Friendly Guide To Bandwagon Voting(TM)
        Iggy - (4) Blah, Wilkin, Afro, Stretchy
        DDRdancer - (3) Nforcer, Jurs, Iggy
        Matt - (1) DDRdancer

        2 hours left. Worst Day 2 ever - less than 2 pages so far. Do you guys really need a half dozen blues to be able to play this game?

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #154
          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

          Day ends today?

          Didn't day 1 just end like 2 days ago?

          Comment

          • MiniNeo
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2004
            • 454

            #155
            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

            @ Stretchy: Yes >_>

            I won't be around when day ends (badminton *SHUTTLECOCK LOL*) so, ramdumb, sorry, you look wolfy to me.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #156
              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Day ends today?

              Didn't day 1 just end like 2 days ago?

              Yes...he said "you have 48 hours".
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #157
                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                At this point I'd like to see both iggy and Afro go because I'm 99% certain one of them is a wolf.

                Afro's in no danger of being voted off right now, though, so I guess I have to go with iggy.

                Also I don't think randumb is a wolf, even if he is acting oddly. He just doesn't feel like one to me. Look at last game, for one.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • ddrdanc3r55
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 346

                  #158
                  Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                  Are you serious, mini? That's gotta be one of the stupidest posts I've seen. I flip-flopped a bit, but I didn't have a full comprehension of all the things going on.

                  Anyways, I acted like this last game, and you all know that I was a legit human.

                  Comment

                  • nforcer06164
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 4772

                    #159
                    Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                    Am I missing something here? Who is randumb?

                    I'm switching over to mini. I'm guessing ddrdancer is randumb, and I understand he's under suspicion, but what kind of post is that?

                    P.S., I did not realize that iggy isn't being as aggresive. But I do see it now. There hasn't been a lot of activity, which I really don't like. I must've missed it because we haven't seen much of anything from anybody.

                    Real quick, the day is about to end... I see the flaw now... there's no way to know somebody autoprotected is a wolf. I guess that whatever happens with the statue hereon out, if it is found... we'll have to take anything with a grain of salt. I really don't know what else to say about it at this point. Maybe i'll come up with something during the night phase.

                    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #160
                      Re: TWG XXXII - Day 2 (So long, Talisman)

                      Chardish's Friendly Guide To Bandwagon Voting(TM)
                      Iggy - (5) Blah, Wilkin, Afro, Stretchy, Kilga
                      DDRdancer - (4) Jurs, Iggy, Mini
                      Mini - (1) Nforcer
                      Matt - (1) DDRdancer

                      PHANTOMS:
                      (2) Omega
                      (1) Kefit

                      Iggy walks the plank. It is now Night 3. I need seer pick from the seer, wolf pick from any wolf, and digging picks from everyone.

                      Remember that tomorrow morning is the first time you get 10 spots revealed instead of 15.

                      Day 3 begins @ 8 PM Saturday.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #161
                        Re: TWG XXXII - Night 3 (Iggy is executed)

                        Kilgamayan woke up this morning with a few dozen extra stab wounds he didn't have the night before.

                        As for the statue, it is not at:
                        12, 19, 32, 46, 53, 58, 73, 75, 82, 95

                        Code:
                                     5     7  8  9 10
                        11    13    15 16 17 18    20
                        21    23 24 25    27    29 30
                                 34 35    37 38 39 40
                        41    43 44 45    47 48    50
                        51 52    54 55 56 57         
                        61    63 64 65    67 68 69 70
                        71                77    79
                        81       84       87 88    90
                           92 93       96 97 98 99
                        You have 48 hours (until 8 PM Monday) to decide.

                        Comment

                        • User6773

                          #162
                          Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                          Paranoia survivors:
                          Afrobean
                          Blahblah
                          DDRDancer
                          JurseyRider
                          Kefit
                          MattC
                          MiniNeo
                          Nforcer
                          Omeganitros
                          Stretchypanda
                          Wilkin

                          11 left. Insta @ 6, except for Omega, who has accumulated two phantoms. Insta @ 5 for him.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #163
                            Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                            Oh my God I am dead.

                            Pika.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #164
                              Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                              ****.

                              I ****ed up.

                              ****.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #165
                                Re: TWG XXXII - Day 3 (Sans Kilga)

                                Omega's playing?

                                When did this happen?

                                Comment

                                Working...