TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #5566
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    In the night...


    Roundbox, aka Tatsumaki has died.




    You are quite the brash, moody and hotheaded person. However, your intentions mean well. Similar to how you were able to redirect an attack back at the dark matter, you can redirect any action back onto the player if your choice. You are unable to use any of your actions if you suffer from a head injury or any brain damage, which happens every time you use an ability. To be cured, you need to be targeted by any protective role, such as a doctor, if they are even in the game. Town aligned.

    (flpping a few early because @ sisters engagement lol)

    Comment

    • Not devonin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 107

      #5567
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED, I SHOULD BE DEAD THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE


      IT's Shadow_God, I saw him at Roundbox's. That should never have worked.

      I hinted I'd target him in the night in case it turned his power on, I said if I lived it meant I was a wolf, all in the hope's he'd try to rope-a-dope me and kill somebody else and leave me to get lynched in the morning and give him the win.

      This is so fucking awesome. I'm shaking.

      Comment

      • Not devonin
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 107

        #5568
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        God, I WIFOM'd myself for like three hours trying to pick who to target, I couldn't tell if it would be Haku or Roundbox, and I fucking got it!

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #5569
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          And you're bullshitting me. Dev

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #5570
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            I still haven't received any notification of any power being activated. My claim remains the same

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5571
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Am I? Am I bullshitting you? I mean, obviously you were going to vote me no matter what I said, so it's up to Haku and Svaz to actually decide, but like, just look at our play?

              I spent the whole game trying to solve, crunching mechanics, levelling suspicions, giving reads, and you've...mostly just failed to vote, failed to read, and kept going on about how you had no powers even though everybody's had powers, and your power even WANTED YOU TO CLAIM YOU HAD POWER.

              You are such a wolf and I nailed you, and I understand that it must piss you off that you fell for it.

              Comment

              • Not devonin
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 107

                #5572
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                And seriously, this is important. If you kill me instead of him, we go into night, he kills one of you and it's 1-1 and he wins.

                Comment

                • Svaz
                  quite clever
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 792

                  #5573
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  I should have never moved my vote, I'm so sorry, XelNya. ;_; I didn't believe you weren't town, else I wouldn't have revealed to you, but I wasn't sure it was SG

                  but I mean, honestly, dude's looked sketch all game, playing it safe with the big No Vote and, well

                  I know the pain of constantly rolling wolf, but honestly once we pared down your romantic partner to Cocoa it made sense you and her were at least kinda similar in alignment more than a cross faction pairing. Thus:

                  Shadow_God_10

                  Comment

                  • Svaz
                    quite clever
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 792

                    #5574
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Not devonin
                    OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WORKED, I SHOULD BE DEAD THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE


                    IT's Shadow_God, I saw him at Roundbox's. That should never have worked.

                    I hinted I'd target him in the night in case it turned his power on, I said if I lived it meant I was a wolf, all in the hope's he'd try to rope-a-dope me and kill somebody else and leave me to get lynched in the morning and give him the win.

                    This is so fucking awesome. I'm shaking.
                    hahaha, it really is for moments like this that I play TWG, good job Dev

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5575
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Not devonin
                      Am I? Am I bullshitting you? I mean, obviously you were going to vote me no matter what I said, so it's up to Haku and Svaz to actually decide, but like, just look at our play?

                      I spent the whole game trying to solve, crunching mechanics, levelling suspicions, giving reads, and you've...mostly just failed to vote, failed to read, and kept going on about how you had no powers even though everybody's had powers, and your power even WANTED YOU TO CLAIM YOU HAD POWER.

                      You are such a wolf and I nailed you, and I understand that it must piss you off that you fell for it.
                      Angry? I'm not angry! I'm actually having a lot of fun right now. I'm not worried at all. Why should I be? I know I'm town.

                      Your mechanical playstyle displays a lack of emotion for the entire game and I just picked up on it this morning when I was thinking of the entire game. Wolf fruit vendor Haku makes no sense as he's been giving items to town all game long and Svaz is town.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5576
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Also what did you even do Dev? Wipe out the only person who believed that I was town? Reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllly interesting for you to be excited right now.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Not devonin
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 107

                          #5577
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Mechanical playstyle vs basically no reads, no votes, and extremely sketchy attempt to out your power? I'm sorry your last attempt got out mechanics'd but I assure you there's plenty of emotion involved in how awesome I feel that I pulled off correctly predicting this.

                          Comment

                          • Not devonin
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 107

                            #5578
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            I caught the last wolf and we win the game, and you think it's suspicious that I'm excited? This game has been going on for SIXTEEN DAYS and at the zero hour I pulled it out and got you? Yes. Yes I'm excited.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #5579
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              If the wolf wins here then I'm not mad. I had fun playing with you guys.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #5580
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Also let me ask you something Dev: If I was a wolf, do you really think we'd be here right now? Do you really think that, in my second ever game, that I'd be capable of bullshitting the three of you? I would have conceded a long time ago

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...