TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Not devonin
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2008
    • 107

    #5596
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Votes right now are me and Shadow voting each other. Svaz voted shadow but unvoted to wait for you

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5597
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      I'm assuming you guys are trolling and made this F4 happen for fun.

      Comment

      • Not devonin
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 107

        #5598
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        If by trolling you mean, I baited out exactly the action I needed to confirm Shadow was the wolf, and now we win instead of going into an F3, sure.

        Comment

        • Not devonin
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2008
          • 107

          #5599
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          I set him up to go for a kill that wasn't me because he assumed I'd get lynched today when I didn't die, meaning he could kill one of you tonight and win, but I called the kill correctly and confirmed he was the wolf.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5600
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            My PoE was Svaz/Shadow so you doing this is confirming that it's between you and Shadow which is a no brainer for me.

            I need to read the last 3-4 pages.

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5601
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              And basically his only defense appears to be "I'm not good enough to have thought of that, therefore I'm town"

              Comment

              • Svaz
                quite clever
                • Oct 2008
                • 792

                #5602
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Why the hell would I want Roundbox dead? He was literally the only person town reading me out of the rest of you who were fence sitting on me last phase. That's pretty stupid imo
                Not if you’re trying to ease suspicion off yourself though. Would you say it’s a frame attempt then?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5603
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  I haven't sent an item in hope that dev's ability find the wolf, but now that we're in this thunderdome, I feel like I have to double check stuff.

                  In this situation, it's safe to assume Svaz/me are town.

                  Roundbox is a logical kill with Soundwave's green check.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5604
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    I'm very confused by the votes of the previous phase, but that's another story.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #5605
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Occam's razor would say to vote Shadow god because too many inconsistencies.

                      Could iso devonin to see if it could make sense with the wolf team.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5606
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Probably voting Shadow over Shadow going defense mode vs devonin instead of trying to prove why devonin is final wolf tbh.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5607
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Headspace just feels completely wrong for where he would be if he was town.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #5608
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            If I was Shadow, I would have gotten hyped and tried to find stuff about devonin for the rest of the phase because I know it's 1v1.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5609
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              I intend to vote Shadow here. Where are you at Svaz ?

                              I can see a wolf Devonin kill Roundbox to keep the PoE small, but he's been overall more consistent imo with goals and things he was pushing.

                              Comment

                              • Svaz
                                quite clever
                                • Oct 2008
                                • 792

                                #5610
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                I still intend to vote Shadow but it felt rude to leave him lynch -1 while I’d be afk from thread for a bit and especially before you checked in, and I was hoping he’d develop the case a bit against dev but it hasn’t really happened, just more “it totally isn’t me” kind of energy

                                Comment

                                Working...