TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #5581
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Basically what I'm saying here is that if I was a wolf, the game would be over and none of us would be here right now

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Not devonin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 107

      #5582
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      I haven't played in like, what five plus years, and you've had FFA and Storn to talk to the whole game. Are you suggesting your defense here is "I suck too bad"?

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #5583
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        burger
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #5584
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I would have conceded a long time ago
          You mean like, all the times you already have all but conceded? You've been a lynch option numerous times already

          and actually unvote until we hear from Hakulyte, that's a little uncomfortable

          Comment

          • Svaz
            quite clever
            • Oct 2008
            • 792

            #5585
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            oya, I sent somethin like "sick wheels bro" to rb but he's dead so he can't confirm, so rip

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5586
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              How you managed to post basically the same number of times I did, and somehow come up with a voting slate of

              Day 1 - nobody
              Day 2 - the 10 player Antori wagon
              Day 3 - nobody
              Day 4 - nobody
              Day 5 - nobody
              Day 6 - Almost insta XelNya, claim if Xel wasn't a wolf, town was 'fucked'

              Is beyond the claims of "It's only my second game" and lands firmly in the "Likewise, my reads basically had no wolves the whole game either, and none of the slim few I had were -actually- wolves, which indicates I'm a wolf in my second game who hasn't quite figured out how to ACTUALLY go UTR, and got extremely lucky" camp

              Comment

              • Svaz
                quite clever
                • Oct 2008
                • 792

                #5587
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Not devonin
                Is beyond the claims of "It's only my second game" and lands firmly in the "Likewise, my reads basically had no wolves the whole game either, and none of the slim few I had were -actually- wolves, which indicates I'm a wolf in my second game who hasn't quite figured out how to ACTUALLY go UTR, and got extremely lucky" camp
                honestly this was what caught -me- up a lot as wolf, was making convincing cases on people I believed to be wolfy when I already knew who the wolves were, it's an uneasy mix of "who do I nearly bus" and "which of these towns is most easy to send to the shadow realm" whereas here it was comparatively pretty easy to follow my heart and find some sneaky mfers

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Self preservation I guess: XelNya Next would be Haku and that would be an astronomical guess
                I notice this take has been entirely discarded.

                Comment

                • Svaz
                  quite clever
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 792

                  #5588
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  not to mention honing in on completely distracting elements of the game like "who will activate my powers?" (re: the pages of discussion on potential lovers) and really emotional plays and frankly theatrical reactions to player deaths

                  Comment

                  • Svaz
                    quite clever
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 792

                    #5589
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I would have conceded a long time ago
                    Didn't you, though?
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Well....I mean... I could if I wanted overkill on myself
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Last post of the game for me! It's been a pleasure to play with all of you. GG to all of you guys. See you on the other side, I'm not voting to force a KITB when I'm an easy mislynch.
                    this concession blended with some emotionally charged pity garnering:
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Honestly. It's stupid. But I think my time is up. I can't really do much. I know this. I'm aware of how everyone is reading me. But if I go out today, town has a much better chance of winning this game. There are way better players in this game than I am, and I believe this is a necessary loss for town and it was going to happen eventually. I think you know where I'm going with this.
                    and absolutely this one:
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    ShadowGod

                    Decisions needed to be made. This one is necessary for a town win. I know what I'm doing is upsetting but I'm a new player surrounded by players who are far better than I am. This is the only solution I can think of, and I want this to pay off in spades. It's frustrating for me as well but I can't see myself walking out of the massive crater that I've put myself into.

                    As for a sub, I would rather have the remaining sub be more useful than this. I had a lot of fun playing with all of you!
                    if that isn't a concession, what would be?

                    as a bonus, here are some of the theatrics I mean:
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Posting from work here, Holy fuck YoshL died. I wasn't expecting that

                    What if Funnier has a daykill option that allows to kill someone, at the cost of not being allowed to post for the rest of the phase and it's not a modkill?

                    This would be under the assumption that Funnier would have to charge this power (I'm gonna use 3 days here because it makes sense to me)
                    this take on storn before his sweat fueled death:
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    He is, indeed. Nearly every single person playing who gave a reads list had him as town.
                    this kinda fits with my initial theory that lost wolves knew who the mommywolf was, fwiw:
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I just. I have a bad feeling about FFA but I can't confirm it. This is probably just bias from when he was wolf in the last game, as for RB I just couldn't think of anything else he could possibly be.

                    Inb4 do reads list again.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5590
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Not devonin
                      How you managed to post basically the same number of times I did, and somehow come up with a voting slate of

                      Day 1 - nobody
                      Day 2 - the 10 player Antori wagon
                      Day 3 - nobody
                      Day 4 - nobody
                      Day 5 - nobody
                      Day 6 - Almost insta XelNya, claim if Xel wasn't a wolf, town was 'fucked'

                      Is beyond the claims of "It's only my second game" and lands firmly in the "Likewise, my reads basically had no wolves the whole game either, and none of the slim few I had were -actually- wolves, which indicates I'm a wolf in my second game who hasn't quite figured out how to ACTUALLY go UTR, and got extremely lucky" camp
                      I prefer the first option here. The second makes it seem like I knew what I was doing the entire time and if you're going to convince me that I knew what I was doing, then you'd be wrong. Hysterically wrong. I still don't have a firm grasp on the game, and you're taking advantage of it to bury me alive which makes this even funnier to me.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5591
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        not to mention honing in on completely distracting elements of the game like "who will activate my powers?" (re: the pages of discussion on potential lovers) and really emotional plays and frankly theatrical reactions to player deaths
                        I'm still maintaining my claim that I definitely DO NOT KNOW.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Svaz
                          quite clever
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 792

                          #5592
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Not devonin
                          How you managed to post basically the same number of times I did, and somehow come up with a voting slate of

                          Day 1 - nobody
                          Day 2 - the 10 player Antori wagon
                          Day 3 - nobody
                          Day 4 - nobody
                          Day 5 - nobody
                          Day 6 - Almost insta XelNya, claim if Xel wasn't a wolf, town was 'fucked'

                          Is beyond the claims of "It's only my second game" and lands firmly in the "Likewise, my reads basically had no wolves the whole game either, and none of the slim few I had were -actually- wolves, which indicates I'm a wolf in my second game who hasn't quite figured out how to ACTUALLY go UTR, and got extremely lucky" camp
                          speaking to this, I found this somewhat relevant post from earlier on:
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          You might be right. I think I've been playing all wrong, I know it seems like I've been coasting but it's because I've been scared to raise an opinion on things. I'm not bullshitting anyone right now, I've been legit scared to speak my mind because being wrong is something that terrifies me. But from what I can see and what everyone is saying to me: you can be wrong a couple times as long as you're being read the right way by everyone else.

                          Comment

                          • Svaz
                            quite clever
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 792

                            #5593
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Alright I'll stop spamming the thread with quotes.

                            Shadow, right now your running strategy is, "Not devonin's power, that he already explained, totally didn't work in the way that he's said it would, and also me, without powers, how could I possibly wolf roundbox???" am I correct?

                            Anyway gonna drive for like an hour, mobile postin' from here on out o7

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #5594
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              Alright I'll stop spamming the thread with quotes.

                              Shadow, right now your running strategy is, "Not devonin's power, that he already explained, totally didn't work in the way that he's said it would, and also me, without powers, how could I possibly wolf roundbox???" am I correct?

                              Anyway gonna drive for like an hour, mobile postin' from here on out o7
                              Why the hell would I want Roundbox dead? He was literally the only person town reading me out of the rest of you who were fence sitting on me last phase. That's pretty stupid imo

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5595
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Game is still going ?

                                Comment

                                Working...