TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5371
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Revisiting Shadow's role and coming to the conclusion that even if Senko was the lover character, it doesn't change that Shadow's alignment is not necessarily town either.

    Also, each wolf knew who were the other wolves so, it's possible Shadow left that info in hope another lost wolf find the info, but this game went another route and Cocoa rip D1.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5372
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by dragonmegaXX
      Im half way through trying to read these goddamn posts. Someone get me some water.

      My only thoughts right now are just gut thoughts
      -Shadow seems town lean just because it seems more thought out, less derpy/defensive than jTWG, but that could also just be understanding the game better/me being tired
      -Haku I have to hope is town because everyone else seems on board and I've never seen them play before so I have no idea what to read into that much from them

      God this is hard to process. Trying to nitpick or see what doesnt seem town aligned is bursting me.

      I cant wait for these next 15 pages to turn my mind into stew.
      - Lost wolf knows the other wolves
      - Cocoa town read Shadow to hint about lovers

      ?!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5373
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Well, I hope you're town so I can laugh at myself for managing to be wrong about this stuff.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5374
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Shadow, who would you vote this phase ?

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #5375
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Shadow, who would you vote this phase ?
            This would honestly be a random guess (just like I randomly guessed Storn and look how well that turned out, I didn't vote him though because of the whole Xel train on my ass and I thought I died because I didn't know a vote count) but I'm leaning on Xel/Dev.

            XelNya has been really kind about his information and even claimed the lady first, AND gave us his items list. Normally I'd be thankful if this were any other person on the face of the Earth but this is Xel.

            Devonin...I just don't know much about him, but I have the same uneasy feeling as I did with Storn and I really want to be wrong if we were to mislynch here.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #5376
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Xel got abilities, but also items.

              I'm not sure if he can use both at same time or if there was more to gain to use an ability over the items.

              Dev's role claim was a bit odd to me because there was multiple ways to approach it.

              e.g: Why claim the role, but not the previous night actions ? It could have been interesting to see who dev suspected during each phase in comparison to where he was at. I doubt I'll be able to find much because it's going to be delayed at best.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5377
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Fun fact: I can't give myself items.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #5378
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Revisiting Shadow's role and coming to the conclusion that even if Senko was the lover character, it doesn't change that Shadow's alignment is not necessarily town either.

                  Also, each wolf knew who were the other wolves so, it's possible Shadow left that info in hope another lost wolf find the info, but this game went another route and Cocoa rip D1.
                  Honestly, this is an amazing theory, and I have to give respect to it. Mad respect. Unfortunately it's also the thing that's probably going to get me killed Haku.

                  But I'll make another ludicrous claim that I can't possibly back up here: I had no idea Cocoa was a wolf until the end of D0. The only proof that I have here is that I was okay with Cocoa being dead now that we discovered that he was a wolf.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #5379
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    That can be very easily turned around on me though.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5380
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Fun fact: I can't give myself items.
                      Would you sell yourself a fruit, if you could?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5381
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Xel got abilities, but also items.

                        I'm not sure if he can use both at same time or if there was more to gain to use an ability over the items.

                        Dev's role claim was a bit odd to me because there was multiple ways to approach it.

                        e.g: Why claim the role, but not the previous night actions ? It could have been interesting to see who dev suspected during each phase in comparison to where he was at. I doubt I'll be able to find much because it's going to be delayed at best.
                        He DID claim to have checked on Storn N3 and came up empty-handed, and we all know that Storn was busy charging his laser to use on YoshL.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5382
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          That can be very easily turned around on me though.
                          Well, I guess that also applies to potential other characters with [redacted] in their dead posts that Svaz mentioned a few pages sooner.
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Would you sell yourself a fruit, if you could?
                          At least once to get a feel of what the items are like considering the nature of this game. I'm pretty sure you remember me posting a big thing to Soundwave about how the items could be bad etc.

                          I expect meme tier items like @suicide gun: "you can kill someone in the night with this gun, but you have 50% chance to commit suicide".

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #5383
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            He DID claim to have checked on Storn N3 and came up empty-handed, and we all know that Storn was busy charging his laser to use on YoshL.
                            Sounds convenient if you think about it.

                            I wonder what made him target Storn.

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #5384
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I expect meme tier items like @suicide gun: "you can kill someone in the night with this gun, but you have 50% chance to commit suicide".
                              FINALLY! Someone else other than me talking about this fucking thing!

                              I have a crazy theory that this gun is part of Kurumi's angel Zaphkiel. I believe this gun is linked to her 10th bullet "Yud". Which allows the wielder of the gun to peek into the past of a person, to put it simply.

                              "This gun can be used with a 50% chance of death. If you don't die, the alignment of the previous owner is revealed to you"

                              Does that seem bastard enough for this game, or should the percentage be higher?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5385
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                FINALLY! Someone else other than me talking about this fucking thing!

                                I have a crazy theory that this gun is part of Kurumi's angel Zaphkiel. I believe this gun is linked to her 10th bullet "Yud". Which allows the wielder of the gun to peek into the past of a person, to put it simply.

                                "This gun can be used with a 50% chance of death. If you don't die, the alignment of the previous owner is revealed to you"

                                Does that seem bastard enough for this game, or should the percentage be higher?
                                Only Xiz knows.

                                -shrugs-

                                Comment

                                Working...