TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5401
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Not sure if Storn can use super charge during the day.

    Comment

    • Not devonin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 107

      #5402
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Svaz
      As an afterthought on this interaction, I'm insulted you seem to think I'd stoop so low as to blatantly lie about overlooked details like this to win a forum game where you go around making accusatory statements at your friends. That hurts a little! Though... I suppose in most circumstances it's courteous to save these complaints for the post-game, it's directly impacting the ability to play.
      I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Because you said you're hurt I'd think you'd stoop so low as to lie to win a game that is not just about making accusatory statements, but also lying all the time? Like how would that be stooping low? If you're a wolf, and you faked sending the PM to Roundbox to put suspicion onto him (which worked, basically, it almost forced a KITB between two town) and now that it could be biting you, are claiming miscommunication by the host, that's actually just a really awesome play and I'd respect the crap out of the cleverness? I hope you're not actually hurt because I think you could make an elaborate double bluff play?

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I kind of want to move the PoE to XelNya/Dev depending on what they report as their night actions.
      I already reported my night actions before you said this, and then repeated it several times that you wanted to see my night actions. I'm confused.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I'm having mixed feelings about dev's role because it's not something that can be confirmed.
      I mean, I'm sorry Xiz got Gradiant killed because he screwed up a host thing? He had tracking powers, and was confirming I didn't target Soundwave. I targeted Roundbox who could possibly confirm that he was "in the inn" to be tracked, and then you've got a confirmation that I targeted somebody besides the person who died?

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Xel got abilities, but also items.

      I'm not sure if he can use both at same time or if there was more to gain to use an ability over the items.

      Dev's role claim was a bit odd to me because there was multiple ways to approach it.

      e.g: Why claim the role, but not the previous night actions ? It could have been interesting to see who dev suspected during each phase in comparison to where he was at. I doubt I'll be able to find much because it's going to be delayed at best.
      I mean...I did? I claimed the role. And then it was suggested that we all post all our actions, and I posted all my actions? If you want to know -why- I picked who I picked, obviously I picked people that I thought had a good chance of being killed that night?

      Are you somehow thinking about this backwards like I'm supposed to pick people I thought would -do- the kill? I don't try to target killers, I try to target victims. And given that the people I targeted were town, town, town and a deep wolf nobody picked out as town for like the majority of the game, I think I did a reasonable job on my picks too.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Sounds convenient if you think about it.

      I wonder what made him target Storn.
      The fact that everybody, myself included, was reading him strong town and he was contributing a bunch to the game and so I thought it likely that he might be targeted for a kill? I'll also note that I targeted GS on night 4, which was the night Storn presumably charged his kill and used it to kill GS on day 5, so if he'd just done the kill instead of charging the sword, I'd have got him, and flipped a wolf.

      Comment

      • Not devonin
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2008
        • 107

        #5403
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Not sure if Storn can use super charge during the day.
        Are you serious right now? Twice during the night there was no clear wolf kill followed by somebody strongly town dying the next day in the middle of the day. How much more obvious could it be?

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5404
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Oh, YoshL's character got "slashed" too.

          I assumed it was someone else's character that's using a sword.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5405
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Not devonin
            I already reported my night actions before you said this, and then repeated it several times that you wanted to see my night actions. I'm confused.
            Yeah, you've checked in, I'm going to need some sleep tbh.
            I assumed Xel used a night action on Storn during N3.
            Honestly, I have no reason to be suspicious of you at this point, you've done more than enough.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #5406
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              tl;dr: I misread stuff super hard.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5407
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Well, if there's more "slashed" deaths; lynch Shadow pmuch.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #5408
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Well, if there's more "slashed" deaths; lynch Shadow pmuch.
                  There were only two for the entire game: Both of which were Storn. I think I mentioned this earlier tonight.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5409
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    There were only two for the entire game: Both of which were Storn. I think I mentioned this earlier tonight.
                    I'm saying this because I believe I know your character.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5410
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm saying this because I believe I know your character.
                      Rias Gremory is, in no way, shape or form. Associated with blades of any kind.

                      I can tell you that as a fact.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5411
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Rias Gremory is, in no way, shape or form. Associated with blades of any kind.

                        I can tell you that as a fact.
                        Sirzech's Sword - Erathaol Mihr Zuriel, Ruined Blade of Desecration: Forged by the Archangels of Old, the sword was wielded through the ages by the Gremory Family until it was given to Sirzech's, who passed it on to Rias before his death. The single edged blade is unable to be dulled or will it rust and become corrupted by time. The main power of this blade is that it will glow a bright purple when Demons and Wraiths are around.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #5412
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Sirzech's Sword - Erathaol Mihr Zuriel, Ruined Blade of Desecration: Forged by the Archangels of Old, the sword was wielded through the ages by the Gremory Family until it was given to Sirzech's, who passed it on to Rias before his death. The single edged blade is unable to be dulled or will it rust and become corrupted by time. The main power of this blade is that it will glow a bright purple when Demons and Wraiths are around.

                          WHAT?!

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #5413
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            I LEGIT DID NOT KNOW THIS.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5414
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Well, that's from "Nunverse" tbf.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #5415
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                I don't have any power like that. I've made my full role claim and given you everything that I've had. Main two things: I can disintegrate matter/I'm cursed and only with "true love" blah blah. NOWHERE in my role is that sword mentioned even REMOTELY

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...