TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5356
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Roundbox also need to do the same with all these redirects, but I feel like he's town unless he got painted green which would be a big problem tbh.
    Unlikely scenario now that I think about it because YoshL's claim wasn't real as dev said.

    (assuming he's not lying without double checking)

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5357
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Pending on dev/XelNya night actions to decide anything.

      Keep in mind that I'll only be online like 10 min tomorrow and then miss EoD which is also a problem.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #5358
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Unlikely scenario now that I think about it because YoshL's claim wasn't real as dev said.

        (assuming he's not lying without double checking)
        It was Sunfan who claimed the red check. I remember because he came storming in with the claim and YoshL put up his defense immediately afterwards

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5359
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Well, the next phase is going to fall on saturday/sunday so, I should be here the entire time tbh.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5360
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            I'm having mixed feelings about dev's role because it's not something that can be confirmed.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #5361
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Knowing what were Roundbox/XelNya night actions should hopefully put the game closer to a solve.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5362
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Svaz
                The question then becomes, what's the likelihood that a Lover's pairing is cross-faction?
                Not a question that can lead to answers tbh.

                Comment

                • Svaz
                  quite clever
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 792

                  #5363
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Not a question that can lead to answers tbh.
                  Yeah, that's fair. It's kind of hard to ascertain.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5364
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    I currently would vote Xel based on known information which is why I really need Roundbox's + Xel's input on night actions and what's going on.

                    I think we can lock this game if we go by consistency rather than wolfiness.

                    Comment

                    • Svaz
                      quite clever
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 792

                      #5365
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Not devonin
                      My issue is just that the only way to actually prove this is to have Xiz come in and say "yes I messed up, and she could only send the PM to the same person as a letter and I never said so, and also, let her action fail instead of making any effort to reach out and correct the error when she submitted invalid actions" and he won't be able to come do that.
                      As an afterthought on this interaction, I'm insulted you seem to think I'd stoop so low as to blatantly lie about overlooked details like this to win a forum game where you go around making accusatory statements at your friends. That hurts a little! Though... I suppose in most circumstances it's courteous to save these complaints for the post-game, it's directly impacting the ability to play.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5366
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        It's currently 3:20 AM where I live.

                        Assume I'll only be here 10-15min to speed read the thread and vote something a little before 3:30 PM before being gone until the end of the phase.

                        Things I would like to know:

                        - Roundbox's night actions up to this point.
                        - XelNya's night actions up to this point.

                        If someone can summarize really quick what changed that'd be ideal, but I'll still try to read what I can.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5367
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          If they can both explain why they did their night actions that'd be great too.

                          Comment

                          • Svaz
                            quite clever
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 792

                            #5368
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            It's currently 3:20 AM where I live.

                            Assume I'll only be here 10-15min to speed read the thread and vote something a little before 3:30 PM before being gone until the end of the phase.

                            Things I would like to know:

                            - Roundbox's night actions up to this point.
                            - XelNya's night actions up to this point.

                            If someone can summarize really quick what changed that'd be ideal, but I'll still try to read what I can.
                            If it helps Xel's claim was here and roundbox thoroughly demonstrated his powers yesterday I think.

                            I dunno what their actions were, other than that, or don't recall where to find them.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5369
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              If it helps Xel's claim was here and roundbox thoroughly demonstrated his powers yesterday I think.

                              I dunno what their actions were, other than that, or don't recall where to find them.
                              Well, I want something along the lines of:

                              N1: I did ____ because ____ .
                              N2: I did ____ because ____ .
                              etc.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5370
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Also if they used items that I've sent.

                                Comment

                                Working...