TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5641
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    No lynch

    Oh well, see you next phase.

    Comment

    • Not devonin
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2008
      • 107

      #5642
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      My ability is not something that will receive a public announcement welp.
      How can a death not get a public announcement?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5643
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        He won't die until the phase ends.

        That's a problem.

        unvote

        That won't work out if he flips town too.

        lmao derp.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5644
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          I should have done that last phase, but I thought he was going to get lynched and couldn't be here.

          /facepalm

          Comment

          • Not devonin
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2008
            • 107

            #5645
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Alright, so I played hard town the whole game, worked my ass off trying to solve, had votes on wolves most of the time, saw him do the night kill, and you both agreed enough to vote for him to die, and instead we get a 50/50 chance to just LOSE when he and I go into a kitb. I can't even.

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5646
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Definitely letting the air out of my triumph at the start of the phase when he actually fell into my trap and I caught him doing the kill.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #5647
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Hold on a sec, if I die that means the wolf wins. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE IMMEDIATELY AFTER XIZ SAW IT

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5648
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Not devonin
                  Alright, so I played hard town the whole game, worked my ass off trying to solve, had votes on wolves most of the time, saw him do the night kill, and you both agreed enough to vote for him to die, and instead we get a 50/50 chance to just LOSE when he and I go into a kitb. I can't even.
                  I mean, if he dies and flip town, I guess that does make you lose.

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #5649
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I mean, if he dies and flip town, I guess that does make you lose.
                    YES! YES YES YES.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #5650
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Okay, I can only do this at night, nvm.

                      Comment

                      • Not devonin
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2008
                        • 107

                        #5651
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Okay, I can only do this at night, nvm.
                        You're going to give Shadow a heart attack, which I suppose will also end the game in a town win.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #5652
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Okay, I can only do this at night, nvm.
                          You've gotta be fucking kidding me! I'm betting my life on a town flip and you can't kill me RIGHT NOW?!

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #5653
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Not devonin
                            You're going to give Shadow a heart attack, which I suppose will also end the game in a town win.
                            This actually made me laugh really hard.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5654
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              You've gotta be fucking kidding me! I'm betting my life on a town flip and you can't kill me RIGHT NOW?!
                              I can only make you die during the night, but the game will end during the night so that becomes meaningless.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #5655
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I can only make you die during the night, but the game will end during the night so that becomes meaningless.
                                FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME LAST NIGHT?! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED IF YOU HAD DONE THAT

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...