TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #5386
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Only Xiz knows.

    -shrugs-
    Ughhh I wanna know so bad. Anyways I'll skim through all the dead bodies and see if I can't help you with an item list of all the characters that have died, if you'd like

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5387
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Ughhh I wanna know so bad. Anyways I'll skim through all the dead bodies and see if I can't help you with an item list of all the characters that have died, if you'd like
      I don't understand how you play this game.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #5388
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I don't understand how you play this game.
        I've lost all ability to think at this point. Let me ramble

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #5389
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          I still believe that my Cocoa theory is the most plausible fwiw

          It's the only thing that I can think of that works to support my claim of not being able to do anything for the entire game

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5390
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            To be accurate, even if you provided me a list of every items in the game; I wouldn't be able to help you with what they're doing because I don't know either.

            That's why I didn't bother asking Soundwave what the Foxfire thing was doing. I wouldn't be able to verify even if I wanted to.

            I feel like wolves should have a way to steal items from me or redirect to their teamates.

            You know, some way to punish to take advantage of my role.

            That leads to Xel/Roundbox, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's the right call because a wolf could simply be someone else who lied about part of their role.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #5391
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Roundbox being a 2nd master wolf or painted feels unlikely from what people told me this phase.

              That leads to Xel which im pending on actions to see if it makes sense with the narrative of this game.

              Svaz/Dev are stuck in odd spots.

              Dev got an interesting pick on Svaz with the letter issue that would require Xiz to clarify. It's very possible the game is sitting on how letters work.

              Svaz's reaction felt a bit more on the town side tho.

              I'm assuming T/T.

              That leaves you/Xel fmpov.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5392
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                I still believe that my Cocoa theory is the most plausible fwiw

                It's the only thing that I can think of that works to support my claim of not being able to do anything for the entire game
                I'll tell you a Sunfan thing for future games;

                Voting has a chance to be wrong.
                Not voting has 100% chance to be wrong.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5393
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  I still believe that my Cocoa theory is the most plausible fwiw

                  It's the only thing that I can think of that works to support my claim of not being able to do anything for the entire game
                  I believe you, but it doesn't solve your alignment or help us find a wolf unfortunately.

                  It's just creating a bit of consistency with your role.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5394
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    Alright, fine. Hypothetically, if you had the same ability yourself, and you had no knowledge of not being able to do so, wouldn't it make logical sense to distribute your intent and the PM to different parties?
                    To continue where dev left off;

                    You could have done it as both alignment. It's more about figuring out if something in your actions lean you town somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #5395
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Something that could have lean you town is shooting FFA in the itas, but I shot him before you and missed so, your shot was forced to miss as well.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5396
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I believe you, but it doesn't solve your alignment or help us find a wolf unfortunately.

                        It's just creating a bit of consistency with your role.
                        I'm still debating on Xel. I might put a vote later. I just want to think about it and do an ISO on him.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #5397
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Something that could have lean you town is shooting FFA in the itas, but I shot him before you and missed so, your shot was forced to miss as well.
                          I WAS TOLD MY ITA DIDN'T COUNT WTF

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #5398
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Goldstinger has been slashed apart and has died


                            Naofumo Iwatani

                            You were a sophomore in college, however you have been summoned to this new world as the shield hero, obtaining one of the four legendary weapons. During the night, you can choose someone to protect. You will die in the night over them. You are town aligned.
                            hmmm...

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #5399
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              hmmm...
                              This was more than likely Storn.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5400
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                I mean, someone else definitely has a sword too.

                                Comment

                                Working...