TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #5341
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Svaz
    I did notice that Cocoa had a [REDACTED] without context in a sentence as part of her PM so it's entirely possible it happened there.
    ...If that's true I'm going to be absolutely livid.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #5342
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Could be the [Redacted] final part in Senko's post I guess.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #5343
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        IF it's indeed Cocoa, then my claim as a VT ABSOLUTELY holds water, which makes me happy.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #5344
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          The question then becomes, what's the likelihood that a Lover's pairing is cross-faction?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5345
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            IF it's indeed Cocoa, then my claim as a VT ABSOLUTELY holds water, which makes me happy.
            My only problem is that Cocoa had a wolf role...

            How does it even work if you happened to get visited ?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #5346
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Not devonin
              There was nothing redacted in the flip. And now seriously I'm going to sleep.
              I saw the word "voided" and overreacted.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #5347
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                My only problem is that Cocoa had a wolf role...

                How does it even work if you happened to get visited ?
                I HAVE NO CLUE! That's what I'm trying to figure out. But it makes perfect sense that Cocoa would be the whole "true love" thing.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5348
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Cocoa's only night action is to roleblock. I doubt that counts as a visit lmao.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5349
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Well, if that's legit what's going on here; Xiz got a pretty funny sense of humor.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5350
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Cocoa's only night action is to roleblock. I doubt that counts as a visit lmao.
                      But what if it does? It's not outside the realm of possibility. This is gonna sound absolutely insane BUT.

                      What if Cocoa chose to roleblock me, not knowing that I was currently incapable of doing anything. In doing so he unknowingly broke the curse and then true power etc.

                      That is the only thing left that could make sense to me. I cannot see anyone else doing this but Cocoa.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5351
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Okay, that does make sense with your curse flavour tbh.

                        Comment

                        • Svaz
                          quite clever
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 792

                          #5352
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Monokuma/Funnygurl555 also had one (Secret Mechanic Activated: [Redacted]), and Dafty.Pixel/Miku kind of had one (Secret: If Miku and [Redacted]) but now it's easy to assume it was just mentioning what was in Daikyi/Kyi's (Secret: If Miku and Kyi target each other in the same night, they have a music duel to the death. Similar to [Redacted]), or even in flashflash account/Nicole Watterson's Secret: [REDACTED] line.

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #5353
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            I legit want to cry tears of frustration right now.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5354
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              I kind of want to move the PoE to XelNya/Dev depending on what they report as their night actions.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5355
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Roundbox also need to do the same with all these redirects, but I feel like he's town unless he got painted green which would be a big problem tbh.

                                Comment

                                Working...