TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5611
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Wolf devonin would be taking a big risk with that play imo because it forces the PoE on him vs Shadow instead of all of us.

    I feel like it's most likely true.

    Comment

    • Svaz
      quite clever
      • Oct 2008
      • 792

      #5612
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      I mean he did express an investigative role earlier and seems to have derived results from it, checks out decently and I have no reason to disbelieve it tbh

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5613
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Honestly, I'm just upset that Xel died and that there was only 2 votes last phase.

        I didn't vote in hope to see you guys talk more with each others to see if you would reach some sort of common ground with the game.

        It made me realize that we were not all around the same place in terms of game solving.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5614
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Shadow, got a last call or something ?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #5615
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Honestly, even if you flip wolf; your play and the no tilt was great.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #5616
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I intend to vote Shadow here. Where are you at Svaz ?

              I can see a wolf Devonin kill Roundbox to keep the PoE small, but he's been overall more consistent imo with goals and things he was pushing.
              POE is small enough and he picked him off because RB was town reading me. He wanted to have no one to defend me and here we are.

              Do whatever the hell you two want. If you vote me the wolf wins. Fuck it. I'm done.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5617
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                POE is small enough and he picked him off because RB was town reading me. He wanted to have no one to defend me and here we are.

                Do whatever the hell you two want. If you vote me the wolf wins. Fuck it. I'm done.
                That could go either way tbh. It's chaos theory at it's finest.

                There has to be more than that if he's wolfing.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5618
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Well, I deserve to lose if it's devonin.

                  Shadow_God_10

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5619
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    I'm a bit worried because it's probably the Furudo young lady, but in retrospect, my character is probably the most wolfy character when it comes to names.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #5620
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      That could go either way tbh. It's chaos theory at it's finest.

                      There has to be more than that if he's wolfing.
                      I promised myself that I wouldn't get pissed off during this game, but if you guys want a town win I STRONGLY recommend you vote Dev. I just want this game to be over right now. I'm completely fed up at this point and if you want to insta me right now, go for it. But I can promise that the wolf is going to win if you insta me. I played poorly, and Dev intentionally kept me alive for an easy F4 win because of this. He knew i had no defense, he knew I couldn't do anything about it. He knows his ticket to winning this game is to force a wolf on me. Give me an ITA with a 100% chance to kill and I'd shoot myself immediately so Haku and Svaz can see that I'm town and that leaves one person left.

                      Give me some belief into my extreme level of confidence of willing to take myself out of the game in order for you all to see that Dev is our final wolf. He's probably not as willing to shoot himself like I am, because if he does he knows he might reveal as wolf and the game is over.

                      I've been willing to take myself out of the game before for town and I'm willing to risk it all for a town win.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5621
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Are you really Rias Gremory ?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5622
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          unvote

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #5623
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            My guess is that devonin is Erika Furudo because Dabackpack.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5624
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              I could try to make you die with namekilling.

                              Comment

                              • Not devonin
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2008
                                • 107

                                #5625
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Your character's initials are EF
                                Originally posted by Not devonin
                                I'm nervous to respond because I feel like you are reading me town based on this assumption of who I am, and saying you've got it wrong could be bad for me, but you've got it wrong. My character's initials are RK
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                My guess is that devonin is Erika Furudo because Dabackpack.
                                This was resolved already.

                                Comment

                                Working...