TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #5626
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I could try to make you die with namekilling.
    i am really, honest and truly. Rias Gremory.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #5627
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      Haku if you're capable of namekilling I would get on that ASAP, and kill me right now.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5628
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        @Xiz

        Yagami Light writes Shadow God 10 -> Rias Gremory

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5629
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          Now we wait.

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #5630
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            WATCH WHEN I FLIP TOWN MOTHER FUCKERS!

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5631
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              @Xiz

              Yagami Light writes Shadow God 10 -> Rias Gremory
              There actually was a namekilling power this whole time?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #5632
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                At least that's the cool thing with F4, I don't actually need to solve the thunderdome.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #5633
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  Yeah, I'm also a town namekiller.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5634
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Svaz got me with the Violet Evergarden thing.

                    Comment

                    • Not devonin
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 107

                      #5635
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Svaz got me with the Violet Evergarden thing.
                      I don't follow

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #5636
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Yeah, I'm also a town namekiller.
                        THANK YOU HAKU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5637
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          1. I'm just assuming it could be the case.
                          2. Namekilling would be like a night action that you sent to Xiz. It would be like: "Svaz is Violet Evergarden" then Xiz check if it's true and if that's the case; she dies and wolves -still- have their night kill.

                          Also, having 2 wolf teams in this game feels kinda sketchy because of the lack of night kills.

                          I feel like my lost wolf theory makes more sense.
                          That post.

                          Comment

                          • Svaz
                            quite clever
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 792

                            #5638
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            Light is town aligned?! [X]

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5639
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              Light is town aligned?! [X]
                              Yeah, I found that funny too.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5640
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                My ability is not something that will receive a public announcement welp.

                                Comment

                                Working...