TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #5656
    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME LAST NIGHT?! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED IF YOU HAD DONE THAT
    I thought I could kill people during the day.

    -shrugs-

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #5657
      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

      YOU JUST KILLED THE WHOLE TOWN WIN THEORY

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #5658
        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        YOU JUST KILLED THE WHOLE TOWN WIN THEORY
        I have 0% win rate in F3/F4. I always figure out a way to throw games as town at this point. It's in the middle of happening right now.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #5659
          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

          You're making this hard btw, please behave more like a town.

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #5660
            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I thought I could kill people during the day.

            -shrugs-
            Did you ever get Dev's character name? If you did, and I die today. The wolf wins.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Not devonin
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2008
              • 107

              #5661
              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

              I still can't believe you're entertaining the idea that Shadow's not the wolf.

              He spent the whole game basically claiming to have no powers, couldn't read a wolf to save his life, failed to vote at all 4 out of 6 days, repeatedly pulled the same "Fine just kill me" crap that FG did. I -saw him do the wolf kill- the night after Gradiant claimed he had proof I wasn't at the Soundwave kill, Shadow almost lynched Xel who said, before he died, to -not- vote for me. And we're sitting in a KITB?

              Comment

              • Not devonin
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2008
                • 107

                #5662
                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                sorry -did- lynch Xel, almost INSTA-lynched Xel

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #5663
                  Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                  I find it odd that you REMOVED your vote. It's almost as if you wanted to frame me for the lynch. Considering I voted after you did, and you unvoted. That seems REALLY fucking weird to me.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #5664
                    Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I find it odd that you REMOVED your vote. It's almost as if you wanted to frame me for the lynch. Considering I voted after you did, and you unvoted. That seems REALLY fucking weird to me.
                    You're in a thunderdome, that world doesn't exist.

                    Comment

                    • Not devonin
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 107

                      #5665
                      Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                      There was a post specifically saying 'don't Insta him' and you jumped in to put him 1 vote away from insta, so I unvoted to make him not be in range of insta.

                      If that's "Framing you" you've got a bizarre definition.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #5666
                        Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                        Fine, I've seen enough and I feel like deadchat have seen enough of my reaction testing stuff. It's just not working at all here.

                        Shadow God 10

                        Waiting for Svaz.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #5667
                          Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                          That would be way too shady if town won like that.

                          Comment

                          • Not devonin
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 107

                            #5668
                            Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                            I half expect Shadow to insta himself just for spite at this point.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #5669
                              Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                              It would just be insulting if I kept trying to find incriminating things.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #5670
                                Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

                                Getting ready for disappointment tbh.

                                Comment

                                Working...