I now think there is greater likelihood of painting involved.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
What does "the day continues" mean? Can I go to bed now?
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
anyway, I'm uber sick right now so I'm going to unload all my thoughts and die peacefully
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
MML flipping red is a big shock to me, because if he is a wolf I can't trust my speedreads on raeko storn and dbp and have to re-evaluate them
I'm thinking it's not out of the realms of possibility that the vigilante blind used was a shot that always flips red. However, if MML was a wolf, this raises an interesting question. MML and Curry's interactions with each other didn't feel like bussing or forced. It's a stretch, but we should consider that wolves don't know each other this game. This also fits well with Curry's entrance post- he said something about "secretly everyone's a wolf", which is something you could say if you got a lone wolf PM.
At the same time, MML being a wolf makes this game a lot easier because there's only 1 wolf left barring any weirdness like wincon changes, which seems a little too far to me.
If MML is a wolf I'm most suspicious of storn out of the group storn raeko and dbp. Freezin is a question mark, but if he's solved green any way then curry is dead which leaves the wolves to be Xel and Wayward.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Comment