TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #646
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    That was childish, but I'm not apologizing for it.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #647
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      This is wolfy.
      No it isn't. I 100% believe Freezin is not playing TWG when he says this.

      That said man not sure what you wanted I did try to tone this back and you're all like "yeah probably the buttom of the list I mean you see how not angry he is?" That's some piss poor logic coming from all the post games we've had where we talked about me maybe not coming across like an ass.

      And face it you pretty much did outright did not give a shit about what I was saying and asking until I got nasty about it and all but threatened a thunderdome--which to be clear was not the second you started "pressuring" me.

      So you know man I don't know what you want. You wanna drop it? Go ahead and actually drop it
      ​

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #648
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        What do you mean by this? It's probably true though.
        I'm saying that once u get on a team with wolves they will control you so you don't say all the dumb stuff that gets you killed every game
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Curry and Rice
          FFR Player
          • May 2015
          • 5

          #649
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I'm just one man. And if I'm being honest that's why I dread dealing with you in games we play together
          Because all of our interactions take over the game and waste time when every time but 1 that i can remember where we came to blows we were both town.
          Oooh. Personally (having not experienced what you're describing before), I want to see you two go at it for a little bit; I think that would definitely give a lot of information. It's just a shame it's so close to the end of the phase.

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #650
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            I'm saying that once u get on a team with wolves they will control you so you don't say all the dumb stuff that gets you killed every game
            Oh yes, I feel like that'd happen.
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #651
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              No it isn't. I 100% believe Freezin is not playing TWG when he says this.

              That said man not sure what you wanted I did try to tone this back and you're all like "yeah probably the buttom of the list I mean you see how not angry he is?" That's some piss poor logic coming from all the post games we've had where we talked about me maybe not coming across like an ass.

              And face it you pretty much did outright did not give a shit about what I was saying and asking until I got nasty about it and all but threatened a thunderdome--which to be clear was not the second you started "pressuring" me.

              So you know man I don't know what you want. You wanna drop it? Go ahead and actually drop it
              That reminds me that I need to apologize for posting that I was skimming your posts. Now I realize I might have percepitated this situation. Now I feel a lot worse about how this went
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #652
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                When's eod?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  When's eod?
                  Depends on who you're shooting. Might as well shoot now cause you don't get a new card if you wait till night (is how I interpreted the rules, may be wrong here as well).
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                    Oooh. Personally (having not experienced what you're describing before), I want to see you two go at it for a little bit; I think that would definitely give a lot of information. It's just a shame it's so close to the end of the phase.
                    Hey Curry you look lonely over there instead of sticking your nose in me and Freezin's conversation why don't you come at me yourself if you wanna see a fight?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                      Oooh. Personally (having not experienced what you're describing before), I want to see you two go at it for a little bit; I think that would definitely give a lot of information. It's just a shame it's so close to the end of the phase.
                      You don't actually want this. It's happened before and nothing good came of it
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        Depends on who you're shooting. Might as well shoot now cause you don't get a new card if you wait till night (is how I interpreted the rules, may be wrong here as well).
                        How do you know that power is from a card?


                        Because if Blind said it, Imma have to ask you to quote him.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Curry and Rice
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2015
                          • 5

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Hey Curry you look lonely over there instead of sticking your nose in me and Freezin's conversation why don't you come at me yourself if you wanna see a fight?
                          Sure, why not?

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            I've said this before. There's 100% no way he would waste a vigi day 1 if it wasn't attached to a card.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              This is wolfy.
                              no it's not

                              Comment

                              • Curry and Rice
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2015
                                • 5

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Hey Curry you look lonely over there instead of sticking your nose in me and Freezin's conversation why don't you come at me yourself if you wanna see a fight?
                                So are you gonna to follow this up with anything or are you just going to keep shouting and hope you scare someone?

                                Comment

                                Working...