TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #916
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    xoxoxo freezin


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #917
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      That means flashflash, Backpack, and Xel.

      Anyone seriously considering Xel a wolf here (Freezin) is pretty wolfy themselves.
      you're defending someone you dont even understand why they are under suspicion.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #918
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        They're under suspicion due to Xel stating they blocked blind, correct?

        I don't care about that. Vote shows Xel voted a red flip, which under any under circumstances would be suggesting Xel voted for their partner on D0.

        Voting your own partner in a bastardized game? No way.

        Also, mellon was flipped a third party.

        Given the odds, I'd wager that means Xel isn't some super mysterious 3rd party either, because that'd be a lot of 3rd parties for such a small game size like this.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #919
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          I think charu not wolf reading xel is towny
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #920
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Lets talk about the night kills if you still have doubts.

            Xel stated they blocked blind.

            Blind gets kills in the night.

            ...

            What does that tell you?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #921
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Why would a wolf even touch inDheart?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #922
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Unless xel didn't know his partner was a wolf
                It seems pretty likely based on curry's behavior
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Ew I don't like anything charu is saying
                  Please go read stuff from people other than cold kitten
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    I haven't read the full context, but I don't believe mellon was going to get lynched at all.

                    And from what I skimmed, one or two of you were even suspecting him too.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      blind would be the most likely wolf target because of the gun.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        Ew I don't like anything charu is saying
                        Please go read stuff from people other than cold kitten
                        And what is it you don't like about it, flashflash?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          Unless xel didn't know his partner was a wolf
                          It seems pretty likely based on curry's behavior
                          Okay, I know this is a bastardized setup, but this is severely stretching what I like to believe.

                          You're suggesting a traitor, or lost wolf role in the mix of 11 players.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            I'm suggesting all the wolves are lost.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I'm suggesting all the wolves are lost.
                              Once again, I'm aware this is a bastardized setup.

                              I don't think that's a thing ever. Wolves not knowing their teammates with crazy shenanigans that can occur with cards?

                              That's completely town sided.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                They're under suspicion due to Xel stating they blocked blind, correct?

                                I don't care about that. Vote shows Xel voted a red flip, which under any under circumstances would be suggesting Xel voted for their partner on D0.

                                Voting your own partner in a bastardized game? No way.

                                Also, mellon was flipped a third party.

                                Given the odds, I'd wager that means Xel isn't some super mysterious 3rd party either, because that'd be a lot of 3rd parties for such a small game size like this.

                                you're forgetting about the part where the wagons were xel vs curry. We already know that there was 1 woof on the curry wagon (MML), and all we know is that curry was red. It is quite possible that curry was a lone woof and the woof team didn't realize that. It is also possible that the team just figured it would be better to have curry dead than xel. It is also awfully convenient that xel claimed he blocked the man with the gun, with no time left in the day for rebuttals or claims. There was a shot after he claimed. Its possible that 2 guns were handed out D0, but then there would be 3 shots in 2 days. (also possible that blind shot inD in the night) I'm not saying xel is 100% a wolf, or even that this is how it went down and why it went down, but you cant just say xel is cleared solely because he was on the wagon of a woof, especially when it was the wagon opposite his.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...