TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #886
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    why should i belive u
    Shut up birb

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #887
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      He said he'd shoot ffa which was arguably a shite shot

      So i blocked him
      so you blocked what was likely a town sided vigi because you thought his potential shot was "arguably" bad?

      well, either we had 2 vigis(?!) yesterday, or youre lying. And im debating if its worth having the potential 2nd vigi claim, the lack of which would out you as a liar.

      obviously complicated by the fact that blind died in the night, along with indheart. ill have to mull over what this all means
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #888
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        the obvious question here is why would you lie about a block. By all rights you wouldnt, especially a block that probably wouldn't hit you. But at the same time, why make that block in the first place, and only bring it up near eod with you in the lead to die? I'd like some possible clarification about your reasoning behind that
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #889
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          I want to be saying stuff right now but I just can't think

          I will refer you all back to my fever dream though, I think I've solved the game
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #890
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            what else...

            oh yeah one of my recurring fever dreams included that this turned into a factional game where my team (blue) won by using a sword to kill the other teams, but all the other teams tried to fudge history by saying their swords (especially team green) had been used first and we were just cheating or something
            ^^
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #891
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              FlashFlash is a wolf/red!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #892
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                so you blocked what was likely a town sided vigi because you thought his potential shot was "arguably" bad?

                well, either we had 2 vigis(?!) yesterday, or youre lying. And im debating if its worth having the potential 2nd vigi claim, the lack of which would out you as a liar.

                obviously complicated by the fact that blind died in the night, along with indheart. ill have to mull over what this all means
                You assume i thought blind was town.

                Good job.

                /slowclap

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Could you find me a quote of you suspecting blind? I don't remember seeing one whIle I was reading earlier
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Could you find me a quote of you suspecting blind? I don't remember seeing one whIle I was reading earlier
                    Can you find me a quote where i said i thought he was town? I don't remember seeing one as I wrote them.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Can you find me a quote where i said i thought he was town? I don't remember seeing one as I wrote them.
                      Can you find me a quote where i should belive u? i dun 'member seein' one where I can belive u.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Can you find me a quote where i said i thought he was town? I don't remember seeing one as I wrote them.
                        bruh
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Suggestion: nobody use cards tomorrow night
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            I'm going to sleep for fourteen hours. I expect the game to have been solved in the meantime
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I'm going to sleep for fourteen hours. I expect the game to have been solved in the meantime
                              Last wolf waiting for easy prey!!!

                              !!!!!!!!!!!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                bruh
                                shrug

                                Comment

                                Working...