TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #931
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    you're forgetting about the part where the wagons were xel vs curry. We already know that there was 1 woof on the curry wagon (MML), and all we know is that curry was red. It is quite possible that curry was a lone woof and the woof team didn't realize that. It is also possible that the team just figured it would be better to have curry dead than xel. It is also awfully convenient that xel claimed he blocked the man with the gun, with no time left in the day for rebuttals or claims. There was a shot after he claimed. Its possible that 2 guns were handed out D0, but then there would be 3 shots in 2 days. (also possible that blind shot inD in the night) I'm not saying xel is 100% a wolf, or even that this is how it went down and why it went down, but you cant just say xel is cleared solely because he was on the wagon of a woof, especially when it was the wagon opposite his.
    Alright, fine, lets do it.

    Xelnya

    Get this resolved then, we certainly got the numbers for it.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #932
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Sorry Xel, leave a dank reads list or something before you're lynched if you're not a wolf.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #933
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        For the record, I highly disagree, but if this is actually a thing you guys want resolved.

        Well... lets get it resolved, not gonna bother. Like I said, we certainly got the numbers.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #934
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          If Xel is town, next vote is on Freezin or Storn

          :thumbsup:


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #935
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            See ya at EoD, fam. Or near it, or whenever this a lot of peeps are around.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #936
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charu
              If Xel is town, next vote is on Freezin or Storn

              :thumbsup:
              Or you...
              But yeah
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #937
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                you're forgetting about the part where the wagons were xel vs curry. We already know that there was 1 woof on the curry wagon (MML), and all we know is that curry was red. It is quite possible that curry was a lone woof and the woof team didn't realize that. It is also possible that the team just figured it would be better to have curry dead than xel. It is also awfully convenient that xel claimed he blocked the man with the gun, with no time left in the day for rebuttals or claims. There was a shot after he claimed. Its possible that 2 guns were handed out D0, but then there would be 3 shots in 2 days. (also possible that blind shot inD in the night) I'm not saying xel is 100% a wolf, or even that this is how it went down and why it went down, but you cant just say xel is cleared solely because he was on the wagon of a woof, especially when it was the wagon opposite his.
                Hahahahahaha

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Hey fam, I see not a whole lot


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Guess I'll check back in another hour or so.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      XelNya (2)- flasflash_account, Charu
                      storn42 (1)- XelNya
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        I'm here now


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Are you a wolf? Use blooms taxonomy in your answer
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            I took some medicine and I feel a little better
                            btw do not recommend taking pills for multiple reasons, just don't do it
                            I can't solve freezin yet but I feel like if there's one wolf left it comes down to him or xel. I still maintain MML was human with a painted flip, and if that's the case I'm hoping xel is a wolf here. If xel flips red and the game doesn't end, we should strongly consider charu as our next lynch target.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I'm here now
                              Thoughts about last night/today.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                we should strongly consider charu as our next lynch target.
                                Okay, resolve me then, I don't know if my slot did anything cool, but go for it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...