FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
I do remember this, the (non)threat at the end sticking out in my mind. Pretty weak reasoning all the same but hey you did go find it so you can have cookie on me next time you're in my part of the USA
I do remember this, the (non)threat at the end sticking out in my mind. Pretty weak reasoning all the same but hey you did go find it so you can have cookie on me next time you're in my part of the USA
All you're doing right now is just running around in circles. If you're done throwing mini temper tantrums that would probably be helpful to us all.
am i out-leveling myself by thinking his big fluff post is towny
help
Logic is big fluff post can be towny, but he threw a bit of a reads list and dressed it up as if it was actually more serious then it was. DBP pointed out he has a habit of doing this a wolf because he can't organically create content as red. I've also point this out in past games
That said
It was the one post and the reads list was maybe 5 people deep? I see where you'r coming from but just not enough man. I can't feel good about that vote
Comment