TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
I doubt that Curry and MML are on the same team
I also doubt that Curry and Xel are on the same team
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
But what's especially confusing is that Raeko flipped... orange
Is there really only one wolf team? Or would multiple wolf teams all flip red???
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
I think the easiest explanation is that there is one wolf team, and -most likely- one of the flipped reds was painted a different color
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
I wonder what Raeko's win-con was
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
I am guessing that blind shot MML
MML was not getting lynched, so him being painted red is probably not what happened
I think MML is legitimately red
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
This reads to me that Curry and Xel are not on the same team
I think the wolves knew that Curry x Xel was going to be a thing
So they could potentially have painted Curry red... and in doing so, "soft clear" XelNya
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
Wolves knew Curry vs. Xelnya was going to be a thing*
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
in case I die
kill Xelnya first
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
Comment