TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    obviously i'm not going to be able to find it quickly, but blind did talk about using his shot or losing it

    dunno if he said card specifically

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Seriously when is eod
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        I've said this before. There's 100% no way he would waste a vigi day 1 if it wasn't attached to a card.
        Oh he did say something about losing it at the end of the day, actually. I do remember that.

        Carry on

        Originally posted by Curry and Rice
        So are you gonna to follow this up with anything or are you just going to keep shouting and hope you scare someone?
        I was waiting for a response that was worth responding to. "Sure" is the absolute most piss poor limb dick hairless non-salted bastard way to start an argument and I just thought I'd be polite and you try that shit again with a little more gusto
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Seriously when is eod
          47 minutes


          Oh shit we actually need to decide who we want to lynch
          ​

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Seriously when is eod
            48 minutes i believe

            Comment

            • Curry and Rice
              FFR Player
              • May 2015
              • 5

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I was waiting for a response that was worth responding to. "Sure" is the absolute most piss poor limb dick hairless non-salted bastard way to start an argument and I just thought I'd be polite and you try that shit again with a little more gusto
              To be honest, I think you're just worried about giving out information that's actually relevant because it would change some opinions about you.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Unvote

                Not saying that I won't decide that Freezin actually is a wolf but I really need to not let that wave of emotions have the final say in it.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                  To be honest, I think you're just worried about giving out information that's actually relevant because it would change some opinions about you.
                  And this is based on....?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    I can't reconcile with the meta read storn has been getting. I don't like that I'm the only one who is questioning what he's doing and why he's doing it
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      hi hi

                      @flash flash I actually really like playing wolf and 3p. But since you've known me I seemed to roll wolf very often and it got tiring to do it so much! I've had a break now though so I'll be psyched next time I roll wolf hehe

                      Comment

                      • Curry and Rice
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2015
                        • 5

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        And this is based on....?
                        The fact you keep lashing out at anybody who calls you out for anything.

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          I can't reconcile with the meta read storn has been getting. I don't like that I'm the only one who is questioning what he's doing and why he's doing it
                          I liked that read of yours if you'll recall

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            might as well add

                            i don't think i usually read curry as someone who makes incredibly towny posts, i usually get there on other reasons, so him not posting "well" doesn't say much to me

                            rereading an old game also reminded me that wolf ffa townread him there when he wouldn't have been the hardest person to push into (there was some momentum already in his direction)

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                              The fact you keep lashing out at anybody who calls you out for anything.
                              Which would be a grand list of.....Just Freezin. Unless me being appalled that you're really lazy about going back and reading pages in a game involving reading that you had to willfully sign up to play counts

                              Which does not
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                I can't reconcile with the meta read storn has been getting. I don't like that I'm the only one who is questioning what he's doing and why he's doing it
                                is it about the omgus thing or something else

                                i...haven't been paying much attention to storn tbh

                                Comment

                                Working...