TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #1021
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    I refuse to be modkilled so just pay attention to what I've already said

    I have no reason to make this up
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1022
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      I'd like to know how you have the knowledge, but okay.

      Don't know why it's modkillable to discuss that you have a tracking power at the moment or whatever it is you're attempting to say, but sure.

      Guess I'll wait and see what storn has to say then.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Cold Kitten
        i love (purple things)
        • May 2009
        • 1341

        #1023
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        I'd like to know how you have the knowledge, but okay.

        Don't know why it's modkillable to discuss that you have a tracking power at the moment or whatever it is you're attempting to say, but sure.

        Guess I'll wait and see what storn has to say then.
        You can't say what's in your card specifically. I said that near the beginning of the game. Like within the first half hour of the game.


        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1024
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Seems kind of silly.

          But alright, your game your rules.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1025
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Wait a minute, if that was the case, then what the heck was all that discussion last phase about a shots and Xel saying they blocked.

            If that's not allowed, then those players should've been mod killed, no? (Even if they were fake callouts, IE, Xel)

            ...

            Whatever, I shall not ask again, lol. I'll just take flash's word I guess that he has knowledge.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1026
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              I guess they didn't mention "cards" though.

              Meh...


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1027
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                This is post-game discussion anyways, ignore my work ramblings (I'm bored at work).


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  I roleblocked freezin last night


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    so as far as I'm concerned freezin can die today

                    what's this thing with storn though?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      so as far as I'm concerned freezin can die today

                      what's this thing with storn though?
                      Apparently flash has knowledge that storn couldn't wolfkill in the night due to a "card".

                      He already stated he did not block.

                      Take that what you will, it's whatever.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        flash when you see this I want you to tell me if your reason for lynching storn is more compelling than me roleblocking freezin


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          So what made you choose Freezin, backpack?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            PoE?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              PoE?
                              basically

                              I had it between flash and freezin and decided that if I died from freezin, pll would mislynch flash

                              so I blocked freezin and if I still died, ppl would lynch the wolf flash

                              it was a tiny xanadu gambit


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                flash when you see this I want you to tell me if your reason for lynching storn is more compelling than me roleblocking freezin
                                dang it why'd you have to go and do a thing like that
                                now we don't know for SURE it's storn...

                                it's still more likely because we know for a fact this has happened to storn whereas we don't know for a fact freezin had any night actions to be blocked
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...