TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    Jc, alright. Mega post will be in tomorrow. I'm fuckin exhausted, sorry guys.
    You're good for now, but that post had better be juicy. You announced your return at 10pm, said you needed time to catch up at 11pm (an hour later), then said you'd apply yourself when you're finished at 12:30am(another hour and a half later). Now, at 1:15am (3 hours after initial return), you're saying that you can't be bothered to post and that you'll do it tomorrow. I understand exhaustion, but you had three hours before exhaustion kicked in to this point. These kinds of delaying tactics are typically from wolves, so let's see a nice post tomorrow, yeah?

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

    this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

    I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure. <- keeping some leeway I guess
    ^^
    Hm. Thanks for quoting that, Haku. It's rather interesting. I kind of doubt that was a wolf slip, though. After re-reading all his posts (postcounter is a valuable asset), I don't think he meant it in the, "I'm a wolf, I got the townie trust I wanted so let's let the strat go". I think it was more meant in the, "I accomplished the goal I had for this strat, so let's put it aside for now."

    That's especially interesting, though, because this:
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I don't care too much about who agrees to my plan and who doesn't
    Makes it seem as though that goal wasn't to get everyone to follow it, but a different goal entirely.

    What's your angle, sunfan?

    and why do you have so many expectations? why are your reads so heavily dependent on them? it almost seems as though you know what the answer is and it's just a matter of things falling into place as you expect them to.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    because it has been, for the most part, people who I did not expect to go along with it regardless of their alignment with the potential exception being ShadoWolfe but its not a strong feeling
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I found jrodd's entrance to be not how I expected him to enter, then I thought about it, and I was ok with it.

    I guess I wouldn't have expected wabby to be a holdout on my proposal, I would like to hear why he didn't post that he was a survivor

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Ah ok, g'night then.

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I have tomorrow off so I'll be there before the phase ends.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    Jc, alright. Mega post will be in tomorrow. I'm fuckin exhausted, sorry guys.
    If the phase ends tomorrow 10 pm Server Time, I will assume you won't be here in time to post anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Jc, alright. Mega post will be in tomorrow. I'm fuckin exhausted, sorry guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hey MML
    Hey Charu

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Too lazy to read into everyone else too much
    Booooo

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Where is the taunt here?
    It's the only word you didn't quote.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    DaBackpack is the only one trending upwards for me
    Not fully convinced he's safe but I like the cut of his jib
    Too lazy to read into everyone else too much

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Okay, I guess that's different from "I don't care about lie detector anymore".

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

    this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

    I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure. <- keeping some leeway I guess
    ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also, Fata Morgana is amazing
    You talking about the game or the visual effect?

    Haven't played the game, but the visual effect is indeed amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why haven't you been reading? You've been here for over an hour.
    I have been reading. More like digressing but whatever. I'll apply myself when I'm finished.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    What the fu-, he did NOT discard it

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    He seems to think ahead of when games start.
    Also to note, he was town those two games. I dont think I've seen him roll wolf yet, though.
    Well, he was Cop last game actually, to me it's like saying he's not afraid to do that with an important role. So, I can see this happening as wolf and being discarded later on. Speaking of which, it did seems like he just kind of discarded is own idea not too long ago.

    Coincidence?

    Leave a comment:

Working...