TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Don't you get it? There is no "town"!
    So what?

    Kappa

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That thought occurred to me too, Sunfan. xD

    I was thinking too, we should also make Seering posts. Lie detector says whether the posts are true, right? So if we suspect someone it would be a good idea to make a formal declaration of "X's role is Survivor" and lie detectors can use these posts as Seerings.

    I'm voteless today, by the way!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    My role is Survivor. I am not a wolf.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Are
    You
    Fucking
    Serious


    SunFan is making this easy for town there is no reason not to take his lead

    Fuck what is this
    Don't you get it? There is no "town"!

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Whoa my phone kinda freaked out

    Not sure why it reposted that

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Naw I think alot of it is pretty clear, bird buddy

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Are
    You
    Fucking
    Serious


    SunFan is making this easy for town there is no reason not to take his lead

    Fuck what is this

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    You want to know what worries me?

    Your reading abilities

    HEE HEE HEE
    Originally posted by Charu
    I am quite eager to consume the wisdom that you will no doubt pass down from you to me.
    Originally posted by Arntonach
    You can't read, wolves can be Lynchproof too. Do you need Hooked On Phonics?

    Damn. Y'all need to tone down the savagery a bit, I'm feeling the burn from all the way over here in the peanut gallery.

    Interesting strat, sunfan. Thanks, but no thanks. On the bright side, it did make peeps give a bit more content than the usual early game D0 shitposts.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Both, actually

    And djcjajci are you serious?
    I am 100% serious

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Screw this game..

    I have an anime friend, it's all I ever wanted.

    bye.

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    @Haku

    kk, but tomorrow lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Leave a comment:


  • R.E. Aryxi
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm going to go to sleep, today's been exhausting for me. gl everyone for now.
    And also:
    I see anime as an escape from the real world and its many problems, where the physically impossible is possible, and anything can be done, all in nice colorful detail.
    Anime is the tits.
    Not in that sense, it's just aight. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Leave a comment:

Working...