TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #811
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Charu, what are you thinking, friend? You're just kinda there, you know. We can't be having that.

    My next question is for freaky: did you get the reactions you wanted after making your fake claim? Right now the only people you have problems with are blind and me for voting for you, and on sunfan and DaBackpack for ignoring your CC. On me and blind, not understanding != not liking the play. For sunfan and DaBackpack, you're really basing this off the fact that wolf daychat is on? There are shitloads of other issues DaBackpack ignored since he was shitposting for a bulk of the day, for that matter, so him ignoring your CC just seems to be one instance in a sea of many. As for sunfan, yeah, I guess? I don't think this is damning enough evidence to put a scum lean on him at all.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #812
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by roundbox
      Charu, what are you thinking, friend? You're just kinda there, you know. We can't be having that.

      My next question is for freaky: did you get the reactions you wanted after making your fake claim? Right now the only people you have problems with are blind and me for voting for you, and on sunfan and DaBackpack for ignoring your CC. On me and blind, not understanding != not liking the play. For sunfan and DaBackpack, you're really basing this off the fact that wolf daychat is on? There are shitloads of other issues DaBackpack ignored since he was shitposting for a bulk of the day, for that matter, so him ignoring your CC just seems to be one instance in a sea of many. As for sunfan, yeah, I guess? I don't think this is damning enough evidence to put a scum lean on him at all.
      immediately scumread just for you, friend


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #813
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        My counterclaim was to gauge charu's response, that was literally it. I'm not going to plan out every single detail of what would happen if I counterclaim when initially it was to see how Xiz would respond. Everything else that happened was not planned or thought about. Which leads to right now where I am currently thinking about it now based on the development of the game.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #814
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          NOT CHARU I MEAN XIZ

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #815
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            good slip

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #816
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by roundbox
              For sunfan and DaBackpack, you're really basing this off the fact that wolf daychat is on? There are shitloads of other issues DaBackpack ignored since he was shitposting for a bulk of the day, for that matter, so him ignoring your CC just seems to be one instance in a sea of many. As for sunfan, yeah, I guess? I don't think this is damning enough evidence to put a scum lean on him at all.
              Hey, guess who I was talking to before all of this shenanigans started!

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #817
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                choof please. take a 10 min break and read my posts objectively again.

                also about saying charu, i was responding to roundbox and he said charu as the first word which fucked me up ):

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  Why do you think choof is bussing you from his perspective?
                  Sorry, I think you meant why choof is voting me. i don't think i answered this earlier. I think hes town and hes wrong. he said my dbp vote was opportunistic because it was made to lynch dbp. earlier i had a post saying i can't read dbp, and now i said i have a gutscum read on dbp and thesunfan. there lacked a logical progression from his point of view for me to reach here.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Charu, what are you thinking, friend? You're just kinda there, you know. We can't be having that.
                    Thinking about how I'm gonna season my humans I'mm-a devou-

                    I MEAN

                    Thinking of what to wear tomorrow, y-yeah.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      just fuck my shit up fam

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        will respond to shit in the morning
                        had a long day

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Nighty-night


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            im talking to dbp. you aren't dbp
                            I thought that was pretty clear

                            I was reading him as wolf


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              So Xiz just flipped wolf, and day didn't end as you hoped. what's next?

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                So Xiz just flipped wolf, and day didn't end as you hoped. what's next?
                                I dunno yet


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...