TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #211
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Or I could you know

    fuck up my tags

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #212
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      does this lean him either way for you?

      also PSA:

      reuben please post more
      hey hey hey

      you can't say that

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #213
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by XelNya
        hey hey hey

        you can't say that
        2 fucen bade

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #214
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          2 fucen bade
          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          in but if people flip about me not posting as much I will replace out
          yeh it kinda is but feel the need to point it out~

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #215
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by choof
            respond
            Folks like Rueben and backpack wheren't posting and that speaks as much as anything at the moment.

            Not scared really, just keeping an eye out
            ​

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #216
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #217
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                did you want me to keep my avatar as yours so people would have a hard(er) time reading you?
                No, it would just be hilarious.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?
                  Yep~

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    XelNya, does messing up tags make your vote not count?
                    .........Hee hee hee


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      hey hey hey

                      you can't say that
                      whoops I just did

                      I will still put effort into this game but don't expect as much of me because school

                      I really should be making my posts count more then shouldn't I

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        whoops I just did

                        I will still put effort into this game but don't expect as much of me because school

                        I really should be making my posts count more then shouldn't I
                        I dunno, I skipped like 3 pages so I dunno if we're all still shootin' the shit or not.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          AJ why so shy

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Im just reading yo, there really isnt anything to build off of yet.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Yep~
                              Well, I checked my posts, then I checked yours and I can see why you'd keep the vote.

                              Fair enough. Going to wait a bit more for voting tho, I haven't decided yet who's the most suspicious player for me.

                              Please post more everyone.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Im just reading yo, there really isnt anything to build off of yet.
                                what do you think of choof "coming out swinging"

                                what do you think of rzr's behavior?

                                I think there's enough stuff to make some comments at least

                                so again, why so shy?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...