TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #3451
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Votes from post 3082 to post 3450
    Night in 28:03:52

    ---


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #3452
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Gradiant, move your vote for now :/

      I think, like yesterday, today should be devoted to pinning Zenith's partner (I mean MML).

      In 15 minutes I'm leaving work, will be back in the morning. If you guys need me quote my posts, I get notificatoins on my phone - but idk where to go from here at this point

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #3453
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        You are so wrong I'm laughing
        ^^^





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #3454
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          short talk about MML since I still haven't: No wolves voted for him d0. This, alone is pretty damning, but not in itself enough to lynch someone for. His general tone has been GOOD, but look at his tone when he's talked about players that he's pushed on, specifically the post he made where he vote for botchi, it rings like he has a little bit too much info about the game.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #3455
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            He is still really deadset against me and using that part of the game where everyone junped on me. It seems like hes not willing to consider any alternatives.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3456
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              post got eaten by server too busy

              MML is probably not DBP's partner judging from reaction to DBP outing and how DBP immediately pushed on him. DBP *could* have bussed but I don't think he did. Now if MML is a wolf, this would make him zenith's partner which would line up well with how zenith has been treating him

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #3457
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                postNow if MML is a wolf, this would make him zenith's partner which would line up well with how zenith has been treating him
                This is what i been saying. It makes the most sense,but im still paranoid.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #3458
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  So I think after Zenith rzr and MML are highest priority. I'm not ready to completely write off sunfan or Botchi as human yet, but they are definitely lower on my list of suspects due to the night actions so far.

                  Greg got tracked night 2 and did nothing, which doesn't clear him, considering the no kill option but it certainly puts him lower down the ladder than others that we have nothing on. I'm going to look over his interractions with Zenith and Backpack, the known scum, and see if there's anything worthwhile there, I'd encourage you guys to do the same. I will say though, while he is posting I don't really feel he's offering up very much at all and this is why I hesitate to clear him.

                  Botchi I was dead set on being mafia after his reaction to Dap's claim, I mean he had an outed scum and proposed voting choof/me..c'mon..but I honestly feel like there's no way someone could/would out themselves that easily. If this is the case it's gonna go down as one of TWG's all-time bonehead plays and I'm just having a hard time buying it. It was widely discussed that I was jailing him and Dap made the comment about mafia winning which makes zero sense if it were to be Botchi. Sure we could look at this through the perspective of Occam's Razer (all things equal, the simplest solution is the right one) but it just doesn't feel right.

                  I don't really have much on Lar, he's my least looked at so far so I'll put him under the cheesecake microscope before this phase ends.

                  Same with rzr if I'm honest.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3459
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    what makes me feel better about botchi was his reaction to my claim

                    he said something along the lines of "I had AA clear all game and now I can mechanically clear him" which is not something I think scum do

                    scum like to keep their options open; they always want to land a mislynch if they can (or in this case a lynch on scum is good too) so they usually don't clear people unless they're pocketing them or something

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #3460
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      rzr
                      I'm looking at this since this vote is before zenith realized that he was fucked. Anything after that is harder since he can just bullshit partners or whatever since he's already out as a wolf, but this is more distancing.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #3461
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        oh bye rzr

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3462
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          I'm thinking rzr/MML are the other two atm

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #3463
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            *shrug* all I can add to the current discussion is that I'm a VT and you guys are wrong.

                            Besides that, my list still stands
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #3464
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Kinda stuck here without nightkills/results of roles. Trying to figure out who of the 4 people should have the 3 roles used on. Or if one of the PRs should be jailed so we go into next phase with more than one confirmed town.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3465
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                I'm tired sorry I'm not here till the am I was finishing conquest all night

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...