TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #3376
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I am 100% dead tonight
    nope

    3 confirmed towns and you have the lesser chance of checking an anti-town than jailkeeper/tracker does

    RB can jail you again to preserve you :^ )





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3377
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I'm happy I got into a wolf position this game like I wanted, but I did some obvious wrong things :^ )

      Salty that gradiant still had only two outed reasons for scumreading me like cmon, that's obvious shitty scumhunting skills even if you were right.
      if it helps I didn't notice, your genuine mindmelding really sold it for me

      I should have been more careful because scum are hunting scum in this game

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #3378
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        zenith i had your number

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3379
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          nope

          3 confirmed towns and you have the lesser chance of checking an anti-town than jailkeeper/tracker does

          RB can jail you again to preserve you :^ )
          maybe

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #3380
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Ok so whats the chance that zenith is saying sunfan is his partner, and he is really not? Is this a last ditch effort to save his real partner, or do we believe this and jail sunfan tonight?
            It's probably best to just cover one of the roles unless we figure out something solid.
            they don't get their check, but they are guaranteed to live into the next phase
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #3381
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Votes from post 3082 to post 3380
              Night in 32:24:07

              ---


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #3382
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Something in me still wants to say Lar is the other wolf...

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #3383
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  well unless zenith pocketed lar too ugggghhh

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3384
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    It's probably best to just cover one of the roles unless we figure out something solid.
                    they don't get their check, but they are guaranteed to live into the next phase
                    no you try to jail one of the wolves and here's why

                    at most 2 PRs die tonight but there's a chance that only 1 will die if the scum teams doublestack

                    if you jail a PR they live guaranteed but don't get their check and the other 2 PRs can die, leaving 1 PR with no check (worst case)

                    if two PRs die straight up you can confirm someone from the remaining PR

                    and if you jail a wolf then only 1 PR dies so jailing a role is worst case scenario

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3385
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Nah, It's me. I'm the werewolf follower.

                      Followed Choof first night and could confirm he was jailkeeper

                      Followed sunfan second night and got nothing

                      I self voted because I'm pinned beyond belief and even if I tried to squirm my way out of it, I would still be lynched today or tomorrow, plus with mafia and myself missing all three PRs, town is pretty much secured a victory here because of the existing jailkeeper/tracker combo (cop doesn't matter as much as these two do).

                      I hope nobody took my insults personally, it's all about that wolf game, friends.

                      I am conceding here. :^ ) Good game, well played.
                      Seriously guys, I don't wanna be mislynched I've been trying my balls off this game
                      If DBP was Maf and he tried coming at my throat, and Zenith is a werewolf and tried coming at my throat, you have to ask yourself were they trying to bus a partner or sell an easy lynch target to the public?

                      Followed sunfan second night and got nothing
                      I take this to mean he's not actually Zenith's partner. I don't think in this position Zenith would sell out his partner, that gives guaranteed victory to either DBP's partner or town. I think Zenith is more capable of bullshitting us, whereas DBP seemed more likely to advance his partner than simply confuse town - but this is speculation.
                      If Zenith truly followed sunfan, I don't think they'd be partners, and Zenith saying that they are and he's gonna be salty leads me further away from sunfan. I truly believe Zenith/MML are a good pair here

                      Finally,
                      I hope nobody took my insults personally, it's all about that wolf game, friends.
                      All good in my book amigo, I think sometimes I can be overly defensive and I'm sorry about that, it doesn't help to lead antagonizing or not. I enjoyed this game with you and I'm glad we brought things down a tone, it helped everyone enjoy the game more as it went on so far. It's also healthy - nbody is perfect and being able to swap insults for fun with you is cool when we're on the same level, sometime's it gets escalated and I'm sorry for that,but cheers!!

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #3386
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        well unless zenith pocketed lar too ugggghhh
                        He's a new player and I vow to never touch new players in a game

                        I pocketed the ever-living shit out of him (sorry, oop)





                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #3387
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          Something in me still wants to say Lar is the other wolf...
                          It's either you or Lar, you two were Zenith's VT leans and I don't see him bussing a partner right now.


                          At least I hope not for his partner's sake.



                          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

                          Tinfoil: maybe he listed you guys as vt because he knew we'd be all over that and really put his partner as a scum read
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3388
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            jailkeeper and tracker hopefully don't target the same person

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #3389
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              nah my second result was 100% bullshit I wanted reactions





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #3390
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                sorry zenith I'm ignoring your reads from now on don't want to bother deciphering if you're bussing or not

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...