To answer Plop's question about RB-- normally he's a lot more aggressive. I remember in last jTWG he played differently, but he wasn't a wolf. He was a PR.
I'm not sure whether the fact that RB had a non-VT role is relevant here; he might've just changed his game up. When I agreed with YoshL's sentiments, it wasn't in agreement to lynch RB. I just also noticed that there's a change in his play.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Same with Xiz, who I noticed ignored this part of lurker's post:
but played along with the adventure time bit:
technically he answered my question with the funnygrill quote
however, since it's xiz we're talking about, he might be baiting people into putting words in his mouth
Comment