TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #1186
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Yeah... There really was no need to kill xelnya. Stupid, really.

    If we can get a hard answer out of tps confirming he would take PMs from outside the thread, even while out-of-thread talking isn't even allowed, raeko is my choice. If not, I'm open to going for sunfan now, in light of recent events.

    PS manti, as seer (or even wolf), finding out about how the host would take night choices should have been one of the first things you did...

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1187
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      I always PM. There's never an issue about it, so there's never a need to ask.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #1188
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Brainfart. "Outside of thread" above, in reference to sending a PM should obviously be "outside of forum". Game would be a little broken if wolves had to message the host WITHIN THE THREAD.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #1189
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I always PM. There's never an issue about it, so there's never a need to ask.
          If there's never an issue about it, what do you call this? This isn't an issue?

          And the fact that you revealed this before asking makes it harder to know if we could get a straight answer. You probably should have asked tps privately, as if you were asking out of curiosity or for your own reasons.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1190
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            If there's never an issue about it, what do you call this? This isn't an issue?
            The issue isn't with PMing, the host always accepts PMs.

            The host don't always accept out of forum substitutions for PMs though,

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            And the fact that you revealed this before asking makes it harder to know if we could get a straight answer. You probably should have asked tps privately, as if you were asking out of curiosity or for your own reasons.
            Probably true. It's still a relevant question that TPS should answer though.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #1191
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I accept any form of messaging that is text-based and logged (AIM, Skype, Facebook, texts etc).

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #1192
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                If we can get a hard answer out of tps confirming he would take PMs from outside the thread, even while out-of-thread talking isn't even allowed, raeko is my choice. If not, I'm open to going for sunfan now, in light of recent events.
                please explain both

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Mellonxcollie then I guess.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    please explain both
                    I would have given raeko a pass due to not being on the forum, but since that doesn't matter, I'm back on board there. Do I really need to explain raeko beyond what I said in my reaction to funnygurl defending raeko? She hasn't offered up much original contribution, and she coincidentally didn't actively participate in a bunch of huge events that might have helped us divine her role.

                    My previous number two was xelnya, who is no longer here. Derp. Sunfan is just the next down the list for me, can't really say anything about him that wouldn't be pairing what others have already said. Dude has done some weird stuff, and I previously had him as probably townie BECAUSE of the weirdness, but as we scrape the bottom of the barrel, sometimes we have to adjust such feelings.

                    I will say that at this point, my lynch choice is pretty much fully in process of elimination mode. It's more about who do I think shouldn't be lynched versus who do I think should be.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      I'm gonna look through stuff again before I vote. ETA 8 hours from now.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Voting for me is a really stupid idea just saying

                        I have been very busy with IRL stuff this game. Well, my parents went away and I was busy drinking and smoking a lot and seeing a bunch of my friends (Tokzic can vouch for this! it happened!). Also looking after Riles which can be a bit of a pain because he has diabetes so he needs to get up a bunch of times each night and I get very little sleep. And on Day 3 and 4, I did follow the thread but there seriously wasn't much I could do other than watch. The humans did pretty much the only reasonable things to do under the circumstances so when I checked into the thread and saw that, I let it happen.

                        Lynching me would be bad bad bad for the humans so I am going to vote for someone else. I think that Funnygirl, who has been defending me, Danceguy and Tokzic seem human. sunfan what's up?
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Raeko can you give your thoughts on the events in this game? the James lynch, the day 3 shenanigans with Guest, the YMIA lynch.

                          could you explain the sunfan vote? thoughts on Afro?

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Raeko can you give your thoughts on the events in this game? the James lynch, the day 3 shenanigans with Guest, the YMIA lynch.

                            could you explain the sunfan vote? thoughts on Afro?
                            Yes I will review the thread, give me a few hours
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              maaaaan, I'm a bit upset Tps ended this early...

                              Doesn't really matter, I barely got up in time to make this post.

                              My thoughts are that Tokzic is the last wolf. I'll make a much better post tonight after calculus.

                              Also, I have a theory about the nightkill... but its probably bs... I'll think about it more.

                              Raeko is still a good vote, she's 2nd on my list; wouldn't be sad to see her go.

                              I still have no idea how to play poker.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                oh yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt T-Force was the Psychic. In addition, my guess for who the guardian is is still with us, so bonus.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...