TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #1201
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Manti are you still clearing Tokzic?

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1202
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Yep, I see no reason not to as of yet.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1203
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I know he's still clearing Tokzic, I think its rather weak and again, I'll make a better post about it when I get back from calculus.

        Also, I only realized it after I placed my vote, if there are three wolves alive somehow, the game is basically over due to the nonexistence of unvoting. A veeeery small possibility, but I probably should've been more cautious.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #1204
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          maaaaan, I'm a bit upset Tps ended this early...

          Doesn't really matter, I barely got up in time to make this post.
          Night ended only one hour early, but I am sorry.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1205
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            yeah, its not too big of a deal, I was too late even if it was on time.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1206
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              @Manti, you said there was a big change in your reads list that had a player who you had down as cleared that is no longer cleared; I'm not seeing it? Your reads list remains pretty much what I thought it was other than maybe Afro not being cleared... Am I missing something?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1207
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                @Manti, you said there was a big change in your reads list that had a player who you had down as cleared that is no longer cleared; I'm not seeing it? Your reads list remains pretty much what I thought it was other than maybe Afro not being cleared... Am I missing something?
                I had you lock clear for your behavior.

                The I realized you don't have anything to support that behavior that makes you inherantly human.

                A wolf can easily defend a human with logical points because he already knows the person is human (Xiz)
                You replaced anko N2. T-force died. You mentioned you thought T-force was blue D2.
                You opened up D2 voing on Halogen, but hopped off immediatly onto afro.
                Defended YMIA from Tokzic D2
                Possible Sponging of Xiz's D2 reads
                No mention of James or YMIA in your d2 list.



                There's more, but your day 2 was more then enough to take you off of lock clear.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Ah, I was not aware that you had me down as lock clear; I see.

                  For missing James and YMIA, I believe I mentioned that Xiz and I were of virtually the exact same opinion, so I only gave points on whom I disagreed with him on.

                  As for possibly sponging off of Xiz, we're pretty much mindmasons. We almost always think the same thing.

                  I thought I mentioned that I felt T-Force was my heaviest human read, not that he was blue, if I mentioned that he was blue on Day Two then oops, didn't mean to do that! But yeah, his play was very indicative of being the psychic to me.

                  I did defend YMIA, no argument there. I was of the opinion that he was human because he normally tries to stir up trouble more often when he's a wolf.

                  Again, no argument in tunneling Afro, its something I have trouble with. I should've stuck with AJ, but I was blind and attacked Afro because I was *sure* of him.

                  As for the hard-defense of Xiz, yeah, I've gotten heat for hard-defending him. I did it because I *knew* he was human. Not the way a wolf would defend someone; the way that I know because I've made the same mistake in either attempting to or actually getting him lynched since my very first game on this site. I've given him a wolf lean before because it scares me when someone thinks exactly like I do 95% of the time. However, looking at his past wolf games, I know he cannot emulate being a human as well as he would like. The day that he and I disagree on more than a few small things is the day that either he or I am a wolf.

                  I wasn't going to let him get lynched because his stupid gimmicks usually end him up in the hangman's embrace rather quickly, making him an easy target for the wolves, and a cloudy read for the humans. I was sure in his humanity, and I'm just glad I was right at this point.

                  However, I was also very sure of Afro. I think after this game, I'm never going to put all of my eggs in the same basket like I have done this game. I did fuck up a bit in regards to hard defending him, I'll admit. Its not something I plan to do again.

                  But yeah, I wasn't aware that I was lock-clear in your eyes.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    also, is it a bit sad that I want mellon to flip red just so that funnygurl will be 0-7 (not gonna count Greece because obvious) on the wolves in her past two games?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      The humans did pretty much the only reasonable things to do under the circumstances so when I checked into the thread and saw that, I let it happen.
                      This is pretty suspect. You refer to humans as if they are "the other", as if you are outside the grouping, and the phrasing also suggests that you know what actions were wolf versus which actions were human. And then you said that you "let it happen", which suggests that you think you had the potential power to stop it.

                      And anyway, lynching you wouldn't be that bad. We have 7 players and 1 wolf. We have enough days left that we can use one on you even if we turn out to be wrong.

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I know he's still clearing Tokzic, I think its rather weak and again, I'll make a better post about it when I get back from calculus.

                      Also, I only realized it after I placed my vote, if there are three wolves alive somehow, the game is basically over due to the nonexistence of unvoting. A veeeery small possibility, but I probably should've been more cautious.
                      If there are three wolves alive right now, they would each deserve MVP. Except manti.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        also, is it a bit sad that I want mellon to flip red just so that funnygurl will be 0-7 (not gonna count Greece because obvious) on the wolves in her past two games?
                        Hey, I got Japan!!!

                        And you almost make me wish I were a wolf just so I could have a shred of dignity left
                        Such fail lol
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          with all due respect to Untimely Friction, that was the worst wolf play I have seen post revival.

                          But yeah, 1-6, my bad. You got the easy one, at least.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            attn Funnygurl

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            I have to re-look at everyone else except Manti. That leaves me with Tokzic, XelNya, mellonxcollie, and dAnceguy as suspects. I'll probably put more emphasis on the three people on the list that aren't XelNya for the time being simply because I haven't paid attention to them much.
                            any updates?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              attn Funnygurl



                              any updates?
                              Yeah, but I'm at school and on my phone so I can't write too much. Right now you're playing a pretty green game, and I'll have to look into tokzic though later, but he's playing the exact same way he did in CIII, so I'll be shocked if he's the wolf.
                              Xelnyas dead, so there goes my primary wolf suspect.
                              I'll look more at mellon after school, but I'll admit that I'm sympathizing with the fact that she was afking so welp. Afrobean and Manti had some good points though, so I'm probably missing something
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                So basically I have some work to do this afternoon, baha.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...