man, I hope that ends the game otherwise Tokzic is going to ream me hahahahahaha
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
MellonxCollie has been insta-lynched! It is now night 6. You have until 9 PM EST tomorrow night, 02/26/2014, to get your picks in.
1.Xiz Wolfed Night 4 2.clasko1000Wolfed Night 3
3.AnkoAcid (Replaced by thesunfan) 4.yo man im awesomeLynched Day 4
5.FunnyGurl5555
6.Snowcrafta (Replaced by Danceguy) 7.Guest15937Lynched Day 3 8.T-ForceWolfed night 2
9.Afrobean 10.XelNyaWolfed Night 5 11.mellonxcollieLynched day 5
12.tokzic 13.TC_Halogen(Replaced by Lames May)Lynched Day 2 14.FojarWolfed night 1 15.Vendetta21Lynched Day 1 16.DarkManticoreX2Wolfed Night 6
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
is lynching afro based on forcing the last wolf to kill off unlikely humans if Afro isn't the last wolf? Because I can't think of a reason other than that to kill him.
Also, yeah, I put a lot into that lynch, so I feel like I'm a dead man walking at this point...
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I know you're dead and can't respond, but when you miss all the important actions in the thread, and really don't have a developed player relationship web what do you expect?
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
why is this night phase like 20 hours long? shouldn't it end at midnight?
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment